StoryLine - My BTS Boyfriend Is Jimin! ♥

Hahaha.si Jimin is MINE JK♥,sa totoo kasi siya jud yung na pick ko,ilang besses kong inulit pero ang abno,siya paring talaga.kinilig naman ako sa story niya.kaya ilagay ko na lang hahahaha.again THIS IS NOT MINE.

- - -

She's Mine!

I'm Akira,and i'm friends with the heavenly boys,called BTS♥

it was a great day.i'm waiting outside.getting ready to meet them again.it was strict,you know.they are popular.but me...a normal girl.and isa pa.it is a secret being with them.

i was there,my left hand was grippingin my backpack strap and my right hand was holding a plastic bag. i reached the back entrance of Big Hit Entertainment and got let in by staff once no one was around. i got lead to where BTS were practicing. Even though i had been a couple of times and knew the way, i still had to get directed up there. i stood outside the door of the practice room and then the staff member left me. i was slightly nervous because if i got caught, i knew it would be the end of everything. i poked my head around the door, to see BTS all laid on the floor, out of breath.

"Akira!" Jimin shouted as he sat up on the floor,

i smiled at him and walked in. All of BTS then quickly sat up apart from V and greeted me. V was laid on the floor with his eyes shut, sniffing the air. "I can smell something..." V said then he opened his eyes and sat up.

i laughed then put the plastic bag full of chicken and cola on the floor. All of BTS crowded around it,

"woaaah~!" BTS all said together. i sat next to Jimin and opened all of the cardboard trays full of chicken.

"Your girl's the best!" Jin said to Jimin and all of BTS agreed.

Jimin smiled at me then gave evils to the whole of BTS.

"She's mine! No one look at her! No one eat the chicken! It's all mine! She's mine!" Jimin started rambling and pulled you towards him, hugging you around your waist. :)

- - -

Oh,ayan jimin my lab na,naguguluhan na ang feelings ko sa maknae line,humigad.pero kookie,medyo lamang na siya hahahaha. SARANG GUYS. if you want a chapter with you and your bias,just COMMENT. fisrt come first serve. pero 5 slot na lang ang natitira,nagamit na si kooki at jimin.mian hahaha.anjan pa si v,hopi,suga,rapmon,jin. keri yan.wafu silang lahat eh.

Akira,klaro na eh.hahahahaha.

BYE ♥

note - THIS IS NOT MINE.

credits - sa WEBSITE/PAGE/OWNER ♥

NAKISHARE LANG.