Your BTS Boyfriend Is J-Hope! ♥

Hyper J-Hope, Loving J-Hope -

J-Hope came skipping down the park path. He had come from practice and you were meeting him on your lunch break.

"Pabo! Why are you skipping!" You shouted to him.

He got to you and grabbed your hands whilst jumping around with you, "because I'm happy!~" he started singing.

It was the middle of summer and it was very hot. J-Hope was wearing his sunglasses and one of his caps so he wasn't recognized.

"Baby! What do you want to do?" He cheered, still jumping around. J-Hope, your boyfriend. He is always hyper.

You stood there, "Hmmmm?" you said as you were thinking. J-Hope stopped jumping around and looked around, waiting for your answer. You grabbed the hat off his head and ran down the park laughing.

"Yah!" J-Hope screamed as he chased after you, with his hand over his fringe so no one saw him. He kept chasing you around the park. Suddenly he caught up with you and flung his arms around your waist, pulling you back into him. He grabbed his hat off you and placed it on your head.

"Huh?" You said to him. He smiled back.

"It looks better on you than it does me! But if I get recognized on the way back, I will punish you later!" He told you, giving you a cheesy grin and wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ah, I love you" He said, turning you around and giving you a tight hug.

"I love you too" you replied, snuggling your head into his chest. :)

- - -
Credits: to the rightful owner *i don't own this*

Hi! The other is next! I'm too sleepy! Jalga! Spoiler! Suga will not be included.really mian,i connot find his! So i'll post something for him. Yey! Happy? Yey! Turn up!

The other will be tom.. I think? I'll try! And i was kinda sick today.understand me ;)