Your BTS Boyfriend Is V! ♥

Stranger?

You opened your curtains and squinted as the sun blazed through your window right in your face. It was the middle of the summer and the day was perfect to go for a nice walk in the park. You got ready and headed for the park. You were walking through the park when you had a weird feeling, you turned around to find someone looking at you, he was wearing a cap and sunglasses so you couldn't see his face. He was staring straight at you, you shrugged it off and carried on walking, as you turned the corner, he was gone. But you then saw him hid behind a tree, still looking around at you.

You thought it was strange so you decided to stop and sit down at a bench, you looked around for him then saw him standing behind a lamp post.

'Who the heck is this guy?' you thought to yourself.

Soon the guy appeared in front of you and he was stood chuckling to himself.

"Who the hell are you?!" You shouted at him quietly not wanting to disrupt others around you.

He carried on chuckling to himself and lowered his sunglasses. "Princess!" It was Taehyung. Your best friend and your boyfriend.

You ran up to him and told him not to scare you. He chuckled again and spun you around in his arms before letting your feet touch the ground and then gently kissed you on the lips. :)

- - -

Credits: sa website,OWNER! Harthart! *i don't own this one*

Hi! Ang tagal ko ng di nag paparamdam.una kasi busy sa school.at huli! Busy sa mga activities ko sa buhay.eto ako! Nagpapasalamat sa inyong lahat! Saranghae !!!

Abangan niyo na lang yung susunod! Gagawin ko ang best ko para maging masaya ang lahat.

So here's V for all.

*sorry sa nag request kay v,kasi tinanong kita kung anong name di ka naman sumagot! Sorry talaga! *one million times sorry* sana di ka magalit! Sorry sorry.gusto o sayaw ako super junior? Sorry!.

Ipopost ko na sila.wala naman nag rerequest tehee :)