Jisoo (Blackpink)

Word Count: 4200
Jisoo × Fem Reader
(I'm bad at endings so please don't hate me, I just don't know how to end this)

"Diamonds and Pearls"

"Are you almost home now..?" Your girlfriend's voice made you smile after such a long day, especially while walking in the cold rainy weather.

"Yeah" You pulled your keys out of your pocket as you reached the building.

"Okay, is it still really cold there..?"

"Yeah, must be nice to be in a country with good weather." You told her with a small smile.

She let out a little sigh and you could just picture the look on her face as she spoke, "Yeah I guess so, but I'm so far away from you so that really sucks."

"Well you get to see thousands of people that love you so that should make up for it." You said as you pushed the button in the elevator.

"hmm, yeah that's true but you worry me, being all by yourself over there."

"Jisoo I'm fine you don't need to worry about me. Just enjoy spending time with the girls and your fans."

"Okay but make sure you're eating. you know how you get when you start to stress, especially when your exams are near."

"Jisoo I said it's okay, don't wor-" You paused in front of your door and froze when you saw the red slip of paper taped to it. "oh please no" you whispered silently to yourself.

"What's wrong..?" Jisoo sounded worried as she quickly took notice of the change in your voice.

"Um nothing, I just dropped my keys." You held your phone away for a second as you ran your fingers through your hair in frustration.

"Are you su-"

"Jisoo let me call you back in a little bit, I have to go." You hung up the phone before she could say anything else.

You ripped the eviction notice off of your door and screamed internally. So you had been late on rent for the past couple of months, so what. Things were getting tough and you haven't been able to work as many hours as you used to thanks to the need of studying for upcoming exams.

You walked into your "apartment", if you could even call it that. it was literally a box. But it was really all you needed. A small place for a bed and a place for your clothes. But even the small size of your apartment came with a heavy price tag.

You tossed your backpack down and sat on the edge of your bed to read the note. You had 5 days to pack up and find somewhere else to go to.

You immediately went through your contact list to ask some friends if you could crash with them for the time being.

After letting out the pent up frustration your phone buzzed.

It was your friend yejin, she was letting you stay with her. You sent her a quick thanks then got to packing what little amount of stuff you had.

Your apartment wasn't much but it was the place you and Jisoo would get to spend time together without being worried some crazy person with a camera would capture the two of you. Your room was basically home for the two of you during your entire college stay.

Jisoo has never been one to judge someone for their financial stability and that's been what has attracted you the most to her. Ever since you were little she was always by your side to help you with whatever you were going through. Even now she would always try and offer you some financial help but you couldn't take her up on that offer. She works hard for her money and you didn't want to just take that from her. But she understood you completely and the topic of money has never been brought back up again.