Fun time

( fluff and smut )

Lance POV
I wake up it's 6:00 so I look at my daddy still sleeping I kiss his cheek  and put on clothes a long shirt and shorts with high socks. I run down stairs and make pancakes and bacon and toast and a black coffee for my daddy I look at the time and it's now 7:00 so I run upstairs and I look at my daddy peacefully a sleep I shake him he won't wake up he keeps whining and saying 5 more minutes. I shake Keith agin over and over again " daddddyyyyyyy wake upppp!" Sounding whine I have tried to wake him up for 3hours it's now 10:00" baby boy lay down.." Keith says as he pulls me into bed " noooo daddy get up I made food for you pleasesssss " lance said making a whiny sound. "Fineee baby boy you win".Keith yawns and rubs his eyes and gets dress and kisses my cheek and goes down stairs with me as daddy looks at the food he showers me with kisses all over my face and sits down and eats with me. " daddy can we go to a store today and get things to do at home please " as I make puppy eyes at him. Keith looks at me trying to say no but can't " fine..yes baby boy we can go and get anything you want". As soon as we finish eating we put on out shoes and get in the car and Keith starts driving to the store" baby boy you can't call me daddy in public okay?" I look at Keith "okay daddy I understand!" I kiss my daddy's cheek gently and giggle. As we get there me and da-Keith get inside and go to a art store I wanted to go to we got paint and paint brushes and coloring books and crayons and two sketch books.Then we went to a clothes store and buy shorts and skirts and hoodies for me and Keith I got one that said daddy on it.

Keith got one that said I'm the daddy

Me and Keith look at each other and laugh and giggle as we picked it out people talked about me and Keith saying things Keith could see I was getting sad and not like that they are doing that so Keith glares at them all they all stoped and did wha...

Me and Keith look at each other and laugh and giggle as we picked it out people talked about me and Keith saying things Keith could see I was getting sad and not like that they are doing that so Keith glares at them all they all stoped and did what they where doing before. I look at Keith and he went to my ear and whispers " daddy won't let them make you cry baby boy " he kisses the back of my ear I moan a little.me and Keith are in line I go to Keith's ear " d-daddy not here they will see!" Keith looks at me and kisses y lips then nods smiling. His smile kills me I smile back when we are done but what ever we won't we leave the store and go to a ice cream place and sit at a table I order vanilla ice cream and Keith gets coffee ice cream I whispered " daddy loves his coffee anything huh daddy?" I giggle and he nods " mhm daddy loves his coffee everything hehe" he whispers back and kisses my cheek gently and waits for the ice cream. When we are waiting he puts his hand on my thigh and gently rubs my thigh with his fingertips I wimpier a bit and whisper " d-daddy y-you said not intel we get home" lance said and Keith goes to my ear and said " daddy just want to feel you don't worry okay" Keith keeps going making me wimpier and squirm a little. Sometimes people that worked there asked if I was okay I would stutter a lot because of Keith. As out ice cream came over Keith finally stoped I sighed gently and was hard and bothered but as I was eating my ice cream Keith watching my mouth when I eat mine he was eating his too but just watching my mouth so I decided to tease because of me getting a cone I can lick the ice cream so I licked up and down then put it in my mouth so I got ice cream on my lips and cheeks. Keith blushes manly and cleaned me up I giggled and stoped I looked down and Keith had a boner I giggled more and we continued eating our ice cream and when we finished we went to the car and drove home. " baby boy was today fun hm?" I look at daddy with a bright smile " yes daddy OH also can we paint when we get home? Pleasesssss daddy" I beg with puppy eyes. Keith looked at me as the light turned red " aww how could I say no to that cute face" I giggled  " yay I get more time with daddy hehe ". I kissed Keith's lips gently and sat back down. " yup more time with daddy! " Keith said giggling and drove home. As we got home I grabbed all the tings and ran inside and put all the art stuff in the living room and the other stuff in me and daddy's room as I ran back down stairs from our room daddy already had everything out form the boxes it was all in " daddy already has it out baby let's paint hm?" I jump up and down happy and excited. " yayyyyyyy fun time with daddy! " as me and daddy are painting I got paint all over my face and floor but good thing we weren't on the carpet I would have gotten spankings from daddy. " baby boy look at you hehe all overed in paint!" Keith smiles warmly and kisses my lips. " yup hehe it's fun to paint thooooo hehe"

No ones POV
Keith pins lance on the floor as lance on the floor and takes off lances shirt and unbuttons his pants with his penis in his panties showing " d-daddy why did you strip me?" Keith looks at lance as lance has a paint brush in his hand with blue paint on it and he has pink paint on his chest and on his cheek and blue paint on the floor " well baby boy I just wanted to have
Some fun and you did teach me a bit about painting you know heheheh". Keith then grabs a clean brush and puts it on lances nipples and brushes one of them gently " ahhhhh~" lance moans Keith can see lances penis get hard so he pulls down lances underwear " lets see how this feels hm baby boy" as Keith said that he puts the paint brush on lances penis and brushes the middle gently " ahhhh d-daddy " lance moans cutely as he was doing that there was pre cum on the top of lances penis so lance pulled down lances pants and underwear taking them off and then Keith takes off his shirt pants and underwear.As he then takes lances legs and puts them on his shoulders. Keith could feel his penis between lances ass cheeks " I'm going to go in baby boy okay?" Lances nodded his head with a blushing red face. As Keith put his length in lance moaned softly and gently " ahhhhh~ daddy your so big" lance said cutely. Keith then waited for lance to adjust to his size " y-you cane move now d-daddy" lance said. Keith then started moving slowly both lance and Keith where moaning " d-don't hold back daddy p-please" lance said. " o-okay baby boy" Keith said. Keith then started going fast lance started moaning loud as Keith pounded lance roughly and hard. " d-daddy c-can I come please!" Lance begged " I'm about to come to on three baby boy "Keith said. As soon as Keith got to three they both came. Lance and Keith then where  our if breath. " that was amazing d-daddy" lance said Keith giggled and then kissed lance gently he pulled out gently and cleaned up lance and him and gave lance his new hoodie and shorts they bought from the clothes store.After they  where done changing they cleaned  that paint supples up and cleaned  the paint that spilled on the floor . " there baby boy all clean" Keith said as he kissed lances cheek " yup hehe I love you daddy". Keith blushed and picked up lance bride style upstairs into the bed room putting lance on the bed and then closing the door so it's dark. Keith then goes to lance and lays under the blankets with lance " I love you too baby boy sweet dreams" Keith says as he kisses lances head " hehe " lance giggles and they both hold each other close and eventually fall asleep.

( hope you guys like this long part lol 😂 I tried making this longer it was fun to make I hope you liked it!! Words: 1480)