Night cuddles and punishment

I'll tell you when to put on music

No ones POV
It was dark.Keith looked around him, unable to see anything, though he knew he was in his bedroom. He could make out the line of his bed and door and table and tv in his room. Keith felt around when he finally felt lance next to him he pulled him close. Lance yawned " daddy your up so late why?" Lance turned to his daddy rapping his arms around Keith's neck. " I was just thinking about work how I have
Work in the morning is all" Keith puts his head on his baby boys chest. " aww daddy don't stress about work at all you'll be okay" lance says as he kisses his daddy's head and runs his fingers threw his daddy's hair. " it's not just that what about you you'll probably be lonely and bored " Keith looks at lance with a sad I let you down face. " noooo daddy don't look at me like that please I'll be okay I promise let go back to sleep okay?" Lance kisses Keith's lips gently and he holds Keith I tell he falls asleep and then he falls asleep.
Time skip heheheh to morning time lol
Keith POV
I walk to the door as lance fallows I turn around to lance my baby boy. " baby boy are you sure you'll be okay with out me???" Keith holds lance close holding lance by the waist." I'm sure daddy please don't worry about me I promise if there is something wrong I'll call or text you okay?" Lance says as Keith let's go and kisses his baby boy " there is a paper that has rules on it on the counter also do not break any baby boy got it?" Keith says lance nodes and kisses Keith one more time. Keith then waves bye to his baby boy and drives away.
No ones POV
lance closes the door and locks it. " hmm rules okay lets go check" lance walks to the counter and looks at the paper " rule 1 do not touch your self with out daddy knowing rule 2 do not grind or do anything to cause friction to your body with out daddy knowing, rule 3 do not answer the door only when daddy tells you to, rule 4 clean ever mess you make after your done, rule 5 do not tease daddy when he is at work don't send any pics " lance reads out loud whining " no fare!!!" Lance pouts and stomps and crosses his arms " heheheh he won't mind me breaking one rule hehehe." Lance says with a evil giggle. Lance grabs his phone and pulls up his long hoodie and he has lace panties on and takes a photo of his lace panties with his dick showing threw them and sends a few to his daddy. " he won't mind me braking one rule hehe ". Lance says giggling
Keiths POV
I was at work in his office doing paper work then I get a text from my baby boy " hm? Already I just left?" Keith opens his phone and looks at what lance sent him he blushes madly " ohhhhhh baby boy is getting punished for this when I get home 10slaps hard on his ass so hard ". Keith whispers to him self. Keith texts lance daddy's going to slap your ass 10 times baby boy Keith sent that to lance as he put his phone down and continued his work.
Lance POV
I was cleaning the house as I finished I went down stairs to check my phone I gasped as daddy send me a text back " hehe daddy might be mad at me" I look at the text and gasp " ohhhh I can't wait for daddy's hand aging my ass " Lance moans just thinking about it. " hmm what to do" lance looks at the time and puts on music ( put on the song now plz ) lance starts dancing to the music touching his body and swinging his hips to the beats Keith had cameras so he could see anything lance is doing and saying but lance kept dancing feeling him self. Little did lance know Keith was watching his baby boy dance and the song Keith thought of things to do with lance in the future. Lance stoped dancing now the swaying his hips when cleaning his pink lance panties stand out so much he looked so cute with them and his high pink socks.
Time skip to Keith home lol cus I can
Lance POV
I was laying on my stomach on my phone bored waiting for daddy I heard the lock unlock so I knew it was my daddy all I hear is the tapping sound of his work shoes he takes them off and his coat I can hear it he walks over and grabs my phone and picks me up and lays me on his knees. " who's been a bad boy too day hm?" Keith says sounding deep. I gulp " me daddy " lance says shy " I want you to count how many times I slap you" Keith says as he puts lances panties in the crack of his ass and slaps his ass hard " ahh~ o-one" Lance says Keith slaps hard three " ahh~ th-three " Lance stutters out Keith slaps lance three more times " ahhh!!~ s-six" lance moans out. " who was a bad boy?~" Keith says as he slaps lances as really hard " ahhhh!!~m-me d-daddy s-seven" Keith slaps lance really hard three more times " Ahhhhhh~~ t-ten" lance moans out Keith rubs lances ass as he takes lances panties out of the crack of his ass. " good boy now you get no fun time tonight let's go we are going to bed". Keith says as he takes lance up stairs and lays lance down and changes into short and no short and lays down with lance. " good night baby boy" Keith says. " good night daddy" lance says as he drifted off to sleep.