Raod trip

Keith POV
I'm packing me and lances bags because me and lance have been planing to go to a hotel  for some time now and go to a beach and have fun for a few days.Well today the day lance is in the car listening to music probably. I grab our things and go outside and lock the door and go to the car and put our bags in the car and drive to the hotel with lance.
No ones POV
When Keith and lance got there lance was holding the bags as Keith got the keys to the room they got they go to the elevator and press floor tow and wait for the elevators stop " I'm so excited to go to the beach hehe thanks for being me " lance says as he kisses Keith's cheek gently. " your welcome baby boy". Keith says as the elevator doors open and they both walk out looking for the room as they found it Keith opened the door and lance put the bags on the floor and later on the bed that felt cold because of no warmth. " ahhhh it feels so nice and cold" lace says all cute. Keith blushes red and kisses lances head. " what about we get some snacks and get changed so we can go to the beach?how domes that sound baby boy?" Keith says as he grabs his swim trunks and lances pink ones. " I think that's a wonderful idea daddy hehe " lance says as he giggles and takes his swim trunks from Keith and goes and changes in the bathroom he has one of Keith's white button up shirts on but it open and not closed. Keith got dressed after lance so all he had to do is bring there phones and his wallet.
Time skip to after they are done eating
No ones POV
Keith and lance where walking as Keith found a hammock in  one of the parts of the beach that no was around or in so Keith and lance sat in it they held hands and looked at the nice blue sky . Keith looked at lance and felt hard so he got up and took of lances swim trunks and lady the other half on his other leg " d-daddy" lance says shy. Keith couldn't help but get more and more excited as he seen lances naked body and dick twitch. Lances pink hole was peeking threw one of the gaps of the hammock, exposed to the cool sea air. Keith goes on his knees face close to lances hole and dick. " d-daddy what are you doing?" Lance says shy. " don't worry lance I'm just going to get you ready". Keith said as he gets closer to lances hole. " g-get ready?" Lance says stuttering shy and confused. " just stay put it'll feel good I promise". Keith says. " o-okay" lance stutters "ahhh" Keith starts putting his tongue across lances hole. " n-nnh! D-daddy !" Lance moaned out shocked. As Keith did this he could feel lances body twitching w little " Keith you shouldn't put your tongue d-down  the-ahh~" lance says moaning as Keith pushed his tongue into lances hole before lance could even stop him. "Hah~hah~" lance moaned with ragged breaths. Keith watched as lances dick twitched in front of him and a little bit of pre cum was on the tip of lances dick. " d-daddy it feels so good" lances moans out. As soon as Keith heard a small grunt from lance he put his tongue deeper into lances hole make sure to wiggle and twist his tongue as fast as he could to make lance feel nice and good." Nahhh~" lance moaned with ragged breaths from all the pleasure. The air started getting filled with lances moans lance started gripping the hammock tighter and tighter. Keith took out his tongue and looked at lances boy " d- daddy..your tongue put it back p-please". As Keith put it back after and few more seconds lance moaned loudly and cam all over his stomach Keith finally took out his tongue and there was cum on lance hole now. " how did that feel baby boy?" Keith asks standing up looking down on his baby boy with cum all over his stomach. " d-daddy.. that was amazing.." lance finally breathed out. " I think your ready baby boy" Keith said as he pulled his swim shorts down and got close to lances hole. " d-daddy" lance said as he looked at him. " a-are we really going to.." lance asked as he looks at Keith's hard dick near his hole. " I promise baby boy I'll be gentle". Keith says " o-okay" lance says giving in. Keith pushes his Length into lance slowly " kahhhh~" lance moans out. " are you alright baby boy does it hurt?!" Keith says as all his length in. " n-no.. daddy it just feels.. weird". Lance says out of breath. " it's okay lance it'll feel good if you relax a little ". Keith says comforting lance. "A-alright i will try" lance says. Keith has a little bit more length he could put in so he put all of it in " Ahhhh~"
Lance moaned " tell me if it hurts baby boy" Keith said. " n-no I can handle it". Lance says with ragged breath. " is it alright if I start moving lance?" Keith said being gentle with him. " yes daddy I'll be fine " lance says trusting Keith with his heart. Keith starts moving in and out slowly making lance moan a lot. Keith watches lances face every time Keith goes in and out of him and seeing how his dick twitches every time thrust into lance. " baby boy you feel so good" Keith breaths out. " c-can I keep going on " Keith asks. " y-yes daddy... please don't stop ". Lance breaths out when Keith was going inside of lance he went hard he couldn't hold back from pounding into him so hard lance started moaning louder holding onto the hammock tightly. As Keith kept on going lance dick started to drop pre cum. " your just so cute baby boy I can't stop" Keith breaths as he is pounding into lance hard and roughly. Lances moans became louder and louder " baby boy I'm almost there " Keith says with ragged breaths. " m-me too d-daddy". Lance said with barely any breath. Lance and Keith cum at the same time lance having a lot of cum all over his chest and face. Keith pulled out of lance slowly and cum dripping from lances hole. Lance and Keith breathing roughly. As Keith's breath calmed down he looks at lance. " b-baby boy" Keith says with a warm sweet voice of comfort. " ahh" lance says as he breaths softly and ragged. " baby boy are you alright ?" Keith asks confronting and caring. " d-daddy?" Lance asks as he looks at Keith in the eyes. " y-yeah? Did it feel good baby boy?" Keith asks " y-yes daddy" lance said with a little bit of ragged breaths coming out of his mouth. " looks like we made a bit of a mess heh" Keith says joking. " huh? Oh I guess we did " lance said breathing a little calmer. After lance and Keith cat he'd there breath Keith picked up lance and went over the the water and put some all over lance and his body to wash off all the come and then picked up lances trucks and put them back on his and Keith also put his back on as well. Keith picks up lance bride style and walks home with there things as well and goes to the hotel room and lays in bed with lance and fall asleep comfortable in there bed together.