Talk About Happiness : What is Happiness?

Sometimes, when i stop and start to think it all over again i have a small question about what is exactly we're searching for in our short life... Is it money? is it power? is it love? No, I think it's not... I think we are all looking for happiness...

With money people think they could buy happiness...

With power people think they can protect their happiness...

With love people think that they have finally found happiness...

But what is the truly meaning of happiness? They said that happiness can be found in many ways... Even the smallest happiness can be found in the smallest thing that we do in our daily life, such breathing... isn't it?

I've been told that happiness is a peace in mind and heart. When your mind and heart can find peace you can find happiness. Don't you think that is true? 

Having a family is the happiness that God gives to us since we were born. We are feeling peace since there're family who will protecting and watching us while we're learning to survive.

Then we'll have friends. Deep down inside we'll have another peace to know that there're friends who will listen to our stories, who will share every joy and sadness.

When we have grown... there're more complicated ways to reach our happiness... we're looking for money, power, and love. We're dreaming and aiming. Then we'll forget the truly happiness is.

There are problems, troubles, obstacles... Then we start to follow our ego, we follow our selfishness, we're afraid of losing while we are constantly losing our happiness... there's no more peace in our mind and heart. We forget where to find our happiness so we'll take every happiness we think we could get.

For some people who blessed they will not forget where to find their happiness. Even though, sometimes they have to fight for their happiness.

For me the truly happiness can not be found in everything but my self. It's the way my mind think and the way my heart feel.

Even in the saddest thing there's happiness if we could think and we could start to believe. But often we just forget...

Now let us ask to our selves do we remember where to find our happiness? have we got our happiness? will we fight for it?

But still for some other times we might forget it all over again. That's what human always does.