11 - I'll ask once more

RECAP-

Owen’s eyes narrowed as he glared at her. “Every mistake you make will be compensated Mira, we have gone over this so many times already” he growled out. He then reached for his back pocket and took out a small simple looking pocket knife.

“NO! P-Please NO!” Mira trashed around desperately, but she was no competition against Shaw’s strength as he grasped her arms down and ripped her shirt apart exposing her bra, and quickly pressed the blade against her delicate collarbone.

------------------------------------------------

“You know, I should probably mark you, and maybe… just maybe, that idiotic guy will realize who you truly belong to” he murmured.

“What was his name anyway? Han was it?”

Mira looked up at him with teary eyes and couldn’t help herself but plead and beg to him. “P-Please Owen-” she stuttered, “p-please don’t hurt me anymore.”

Shaw trailed the tip of the knife softly down her collarbone and over her left breast, right on top of where her heart would be, while completely disregarding her begging.

“ A tattoo right here would look very nice” he pressed harder slightly piercing her skin and causing some blood to spill out. Mira whimpered out of pain and fear, but smartly decided not to move and trash against the very dangerous and unpredictable man who was currently holding a weapon.

“OWEN” he whispered. “I want my name to be tattooed right here” he hissed as he smeared Mira’s blood around the injury, drawing a messy but still distinguishable heart with the red liquid.

“You belong to me Mira, and I’m not sure why you still can’t understand that”

Owen ignored her tears as he started softly kissing her jaw and trailing down to her neck. “If you could just stop rejecting me, everything would be easier and painless for you,” he nipped at the skin around her collar bone hard enough to create a love bite.

He threw the knife away before he reached out and grabbed her ripped up shirt so he could carefully wipe the blood from her chest. Then, he slithered his arm under her back and expertly unclasped her bra. When Mira noticed what he had done, she gasped and tried wrapping her arms around her breasts while trashing against her body, but was instantly overpowered by Owen.

“MIRA!” Shaw shouted, effectively stopping the girl from moving and longer.

He grabbed her shoulders and violently shook her. “If you had willingly submitted to me you wouldn’t be suffering right now! Not only did you keep on resisting me, but you also started defying me and my orders! You were caught aiding the enemy Mira! Don’t you understand that you lost any type of privileges?! You’re only alive because I want you! But if you keep this on I might as well just put you down just like they do to dogs!”

Mira whimpered, but otherwise, she stayed silent.

Owen sighed with exhaustion. He sat there straddling her for a minute while he traced Mira’s soft midriff with his right hand and held her hip with the other one.  

“I’ll ask only once ok? Only once Mira” he mumbled.

“Will you, or will you not submit to me?”