5 - Promise

Everyone looked at here silently.

Han was intrigued, but he wanted to know more, he wanted to know so much more of her “Is there any reason behind your motivation to help them?”

Mira gazed at the people scattered around the hideout, they were all staring at her and had noticed this faraway look she held. “The crew I’m in, the crew I work for, is nothing like yours”

“You guys have something precious to protect, while mine doesn’t”

“You guys have a family that covers each other’s back, while mine doesn’t”

“My master, the leader of the crew I’m part of, views everyone as replaceable soldiers”

“If one falls, the crew keeps moving forward”

“We are not a family”

“We are merely his peons”

“I had been watching all of you for a while, and I just wanted to protect that, protect the strong bond you all shared, I didn’t want to see you all stop laughing by the loss of a comrade”

“So I helped you”

Everyone was speechless and stunned, except for one person.

“You… you’re not part of the crew, and yet you risked your life to save them” Han’s poker face betrayed not a single emotion, yet, he was internally amazed. Dom gave his sister the keys to unlock the handcuffs “Take them off, and untie her”.

Mia looked at Mira with sadness “Isn’t there a way for you to leave the crew you in?” she asked with some hope, but it soon disappeared when she was answered with a silent shook of head “As far as I know, the only way I could leave my master’s side is either dying, or escaping, but if I go for the second option, he will hunt me down until he personally kills me”

“Why would he need to kill you?” Tej carefully asked.

“I’m like his assistant, his ‘pet’; I’m the one who collects the information”

“Important information that he can’t lose”

------------------------------------------------

Letty threw hit after hit to the brand new punch bag.

She yelled with true rage whenever she landed a kick. Inside her head, all she could hear was Mira’s painful screams, her desperate cries and her repetitive begging.

When Letty had heard Mira had arrived, she started walking to the entrance of their hideout with the intention of hanging out with her. But Shaw got to her first.

“You deliberately went and disobeyed my orders Mira” Shaw’s stoic face stared down on her. Mira could feel not only his burning stare, but also the rest of the crew’s eyes resting on her.

“You already know what your punishment is”

Mira’s face contorted with horror was still freshly printed in Letty’s mind, and it just drove her crazy.

“We… we are going to make it out of here Mira… I promise you”

------------------------------------------------------------

Shaw cracked the whip for the sixth time against the soft skin of her back, which was by now red and raw. He then proceeded to throw it away before towering over her. His chest pressed against her back and slowly he wrapped his arms around her torso. Mira cried as silently as she could, just some minutes before the whipping, Owen had ordered her to stand on her knees and hands once he roughly pushed her on the bed, and then he had tied her hands to the headboard. After that, he had taken out a pocket knife and tore apart her clothes leaving her in her undergarments. By that moment, he was already undressed for the exception of his boxers.

He showed no mercy towards Mira as he took her virginity.

“STOOOOP!”

“STOP!”

“PLEASE I BEG YOU!”

“I DON’T WANT TO DO THIS!”

“NOO! SHAW STOP!”