Chapter eleven***

I'm tired of myself, I'm tired of my evil ways yeah.

Everyday Is The Same Time Is The Same Thing is the same And I'm Ready For Change Lord. Create in me a clean heart, renew in me the right spirit.

Are you sick and tired of yourself?

I die, I die to myself , I die to myself I'm sick of church, the same way I'm sick of service, the same way I get prayer and go back out, I get delivered and sin again, I get prayer and sin again... I'm ready for a change lord

Take it out of me Jesus, take it out of me Jesus.

I'm sick of my flesh lord, I die to myself, I die to my flesh, Cast me not away from your presents oh lord!

Make me over again!-Tonéx

I woke up and I realized that I was on a bed, did I dream all this?, I moved a bit and a girl sat next to me and I started screaming, she woke up screaming and hugged me.

"Thank God, You're save, when I pulled you away from the cliff, I accidently threw you against a stone and I thought that you were dead, but you were breathing.. So you wasn't dead and "

"Who are you" I cried to herm, while nervously examining the room.

"My name's Hope and I saw you before the cliffs and I didn't want you to jump, Whatever you're in, you can come out of it with God's grace!" She said with a small smile. I blinked a few times.

"You stu-, Why did you that, I wanted to be death and where am I now" she nodded and try to calm me down, but I pushed her hands away and started to scowl at her.

"Calm down, do you want some tea?"...... "Give her food, you can see that she didn't eat in a long time" She nodded and I began to shift nervously, she placed her hand on my back and started rubbing it.

"He won't do you anything, that's my husband" With that she walked out of the room and I was confused, Hope looked my age and why was she so nice to me, I really wanted to ask her, but I became tired again and fell asleep.

"Wake up, Wake up" I forced myself to open my eyes and saw Hope, laughing and I really needed to slap the laugh of her face, but I didn't.

"You need to eat girl, here I didn't know what you like and I didn't wanted to wake you up so-"

"You took everything out of your house" She blushed when I said that and I gratefully took a bite out of a sandwich, somebody called her and she hesitates.

"You can go, if you want just leave me here" She still hesitated as the person called her again.

"My husband always needs help" She said while walking away. I just ate like somebody would snatch this heavenly food away from me, when my stomach started aching I even ate faster and after all the food was finished I fell asleep again, the last days were so tiring.

I dreamed again, It was a sweet dream.

I dreamed that my aunt and I were wearing beautiful white dresses and that we were singing songs and dancing together, that we were hugging and a light was shining on us and then I saw Hope, Gordon, His mother' and Samuel , we were sitting around a table and singing some songs and then my aunt threw some water over my head and a stinging pain, is what I felt. I opened one eye and I saw Samuel smirking at me.

"It hurts huh?, yesterday and the day before yesterday you didn't even wake up, You're getting better, Naomi!" I started to panic and he placed his hands on my bag and consoles me.

"Hey, Naomi chill, I need to clean your wounds"

"I need to clean your wounds" I mimicked him while crossing my arms over my body.