Vaizel fighting festival part one

Meliodas POV: I and the other 3 sins were on an adventure to go look for Diane sacred treasure "Gideon." A war hammer that she lost. Supposedly a merchandiser was selling a hammer that no one could weald. And if that is true it's probably Gideon. "Alright, we're almost there!" You said to Diane and all the others. "Cappptan what I'm I'm going to do with my shirt?" Ban says so you hopping over the counter. "Just wear an apron." You say to him shrugging. Hawk's mom suddenly stops trowing Elizabeth off balance falling. You quickly catch her squeezing one of her boobs. "M-Meliodas?" Elizabeth is blushing a light pink. Hawk kicks you in the back yelling at you. "Keep your hands to yourself why don't you. You pervert!" You Just chuckle and rub your neck. You're still holding Elizabeth bridle style when Hawks mom digs into the dirt. You carefully put Elizabeth down saying "Are you hurt?" Elizabeth responds with a shake of her head side to side and a smile. You look out the window to see Diane crossing her arms with a jealous look on her face. You and all the other sins plus Elizabeth and Hawk come out of the Boar Hat. "Come on caption what are we waiting for?" Diane says looking at Elizabeth. "Well you see Diane giants are banned from Vaizel." Diane looks confused and then says "Why?" You say "Well one time a giant went on a rampage a destroyed a lot of buildings." "Hmmp." Diane crosses her arms and mumbles "So I have to house set." She sits down on the ground. "Lord Meliodas may I stay with lady Diane?" Elizabeth says to you. "You don't have to Elizabeth," Diane says cutting off my conversation with Elizabeth. "Oh no it's fine and anyways I like to have some girl time every once in a while." Diane smiles and says "Let's go Elizabeth. We should look for some ingredients for dinner tonight." "Good now Meliodas can't put his hands all over you Elizabeth." Hawk mumbles in the background. Diane and Elizabeth walk over to the forest to get things for dinner. I and the other sins plus Hawk go into the village of Vaizel. "It's so dam crowed that we can't see anything!" Hawk screams at you 3. You hear King says something to Ban. "You actually were an apron." You don't really pay attention to them but something dose catches your eye. You hear a loud but squeaky voice say "If you like your fist do the talking then sign up to the Vaizel fighting festival. The reward is 100 gold coins and a big war hammer." "That must be Diane sacred treasure, Gideon!" You yell slamming your fist into your other hand. You and the other walk toward the sound of the voice. You see a small person covered in red cloth with a weird hat on. You see Ban go over to the sign-up station to sign you guys up. Ban comes back to the others and says "Alright I signed all of us up." "W-What?!" King yells at Ban. The little man in the red cloth yells "Everyone who signed up come to the ring for the elimination round!!!" You and the other sins go up onto the ring. Hawk stays on the ground to watch you guys. A guy named Taizoo picked you up from the ground by the caller of your shirt. He says to you "This fight festival isn't for dam kids. A girl comes up to him and puts her hand on his arm. "Hey, buddy this festival is just for fun." The girl says to him with a stern look in her face. Her shirt is (Your choice of shirt) And her pants look like (Your favorite color) sweatpants. And (Your choice and color) shoes. She had (your desired length and color) Hair and (your choice) color eyes. Taizoo scoffs at her and then puts you down and walks away. You were about to tell her thanks but when you turned to her she was gone. You heard someone in the background yell "Alright this year I can finally compete in the Vaizel fighting festival. My job has been getting in the way every year but finally, I get some time off." The squeaky voice appears again "Alright it looks like we have everyone in the rink. So when I get down to one we start. 3... 2... 1... BEGIN!!!!"