|001| - The New (Old) Family

*So the future flashbacks..Oh lord! That sounds weird!😂

Let's rephrase it. So, the future memories of Shivansh, the ones that he has from his original timeline will be shown in italics. And thoughts are written in single inverted commas.

****************

"This is going to be awesome indeed!" Shivansh said grinning like a fool.

"Awesome? Khottey de puttar! What's awesome about this situation?" Kalyani Dadi came to sit beside him on the bed.

"Shivansh are you feeling fine? Where is this idiot doctor? I called him minutes ago and he still hasn't come!" Shivaay was about to give the doctor a call again but stopped when Shivansh asked him to.

"There's no need to call the doctor. I am perfectly fine, papa." because it was new for him and at this moment Shivansh was overwhelmed with multiple emotions so he called Shivaay 'Papa' in the flow.

Shivaay frowned, "Papa?" making Shivansh's eyes widen slightly. But before Shivansh could say anything, Rudra jumped over him, hugging him tight as he rested his head on Shivansh's chest, "Oh no! Bhagwaan ji, why did you do this to me?! Why, God, why?!" he cried.

Shivansh was really worried about his Chote Papa. He looked around and noticed that nobody else seem to even care about it. 

Omkara pulled Rudra back from Shivansh and asked, "What's there to cry about Rudra?!"

Rudra sniffed, "O! Can't you see that Shivansh bhaiya has lost his memory?" Rudra let out a sob and hugged Shivansh once again.

"Why would you say that?" Shivansh and Shivaay said in unison.

"Didn't Shivansh bhaiya just call you 'Papa', Shivaay bhaiya? See, he thinks that you are his father! He doesn't even remember who his father is. Hey bhagwaan! Chotte Papa does pooja and aarti every day then why did you punish him like this?" Rudra cried.

Shivansh just couldn't believe it. No this can't be right, this can't be his serious and supportive Chotte Papa. His Rudy Paa never behaved in such a stupid and childish way. Did this time reverse changed other things too?!

"Shut up Rudra!" Omkara said smacking the back of Rudra's head.

"Don't cry Rudy P.." he stopped himself from adding Paa in his statement, "I just called Shivaay bhaiya as papa because he was worrying like a father. Just kidding." Shivaay let out a nervous chuckle.

'This is so hard!' Shivansh thought to himself.

"Sachhi?" Rudra asked.

"Muchhi." Shivansh replied in his mother, Anika's style.

Shivaay and Omkara shook their heads in amusement. "Shivansh bhaiya, are you really fine?" Priyanka asked timidly.

Shivansh took her hand in his. Prinku Buji used to love and adore him the most as compared to his other siblings, "I am really fine Prinku." it was awkward for him to not address them by their titles but Shivansh was trying his best.

"But Shivansh I suggest that you should get yourself checked by a doctor." said Omkara.

Kalyani Dadi ran a hand through Shivansh's hair, "I think he fainted because of the stress after what happened this morning." she was referring to the fight between Pinky and Jhanvi early that morning.

"KD, it's okay. Everything will be fine." Shivansh assured her. He was already planning about finding everything about what problems his family was having and then sorting them out.

"Okay, let's leave that issue aside." Shivaay said that to divert the topic, "Dadi, I am going to the temple to check the decorations and yes, I got a call from Lala Ji Mithaiwala and he said that he would be sending Dada ji's favorite sweets for his birthday function tomorrow." Shivaay informed.