Chapter 1- Tryouts for the Cheer Squad.

Kassie's POV

"Okay everyone who would like to sign up for the cheer team must sign up near the gym. Tryouts are after school until 5:30! Good luck!" Mr.Hendrickson said over the morning announcements.

I turned around and talked to Maddie, my best friend.

"Hey, are you going to sign up?" I asked.

"You know I'm not that athletic Kassie! There's no way I'll make it!" She said.

"But I really want to try out, but I wanted you to come with me."

"How about I'm moral support. There, but not trying out." She said smiling.

We both laughed, we were both going to try out of course, it's our passion. And yes Maddie is athletic. We were just joking of course!

-Last period-

"Alright, anyone who wants to sign up for cheer that hasn't already may go sign up." Ms.Mele said.

I already signed up though.

-After school-

"Good job number 12 next let's hear 21"

It was the final cuts. I was afraid I was going to get cut. Alright she just called 21? That means I'm next..

"Amazing 21! Let's hear 24!"

I made my way to the center of the room.

The chant we had to do was this.

"Defense, defense Get it from the offense (stomp, clap, stomp, clap)

Oh yeah!"

Than they'll ask you to do some moves and you have to do them.

"Alright number 24, can you a standing back tuck?"

I did my standing back tuck with no problem.

"Wow! Awesome. Now let's see your split!"

I got into a split.

"Wow you go down low! Lastly. Can you show us your round off back hand spring?"

I did it and nailed it perfectly if I do say so myself!

"Good job guys! The list will be posted on Monday when you guys get back! Good luck!"

They said that everyone was to good so they couldn't decided who to cut, so they just put up a list instead. I'm nervous. Hopefully the weekend goes by fast!

First chapter! Was it too short? Or too long? Let me know what you think of it in the comments! Love you all!❤️