Chapter 2- I made it!

-Kassie's POV-

-Monday morning-

I was sitting on the bus listening to my music on my phone. Maddie got on the bus.

"Hey loser" she said sitting down next to me.

"Hey" I said.

"So do you think the list will be posted?"

"Uhh yeah probably" I said.

-At school-

I ran to the list, I heard some girls saying they made it, the others crying because they haven't.

I looked down the list.

"I made it! I made it Maddie!" I sang turning around. She looked upset.

"What's wrong?" I said hugging her. She took my arms and put them down.

"Don't touch me. You're not a good friend. How could you do this to me?"

"What's wrong?! What did I do?" We had a crowd around us now.

"You made the team and I didn't! You're the reason why I didn't make it!"

"How am I the reason?! I didn't choose who got on the team or not! Stop being a bitch!" I screamed.

I just pushed her away and walked to my first class.

-Two months later-

I hated life really, no one understood me. Everyone hated me. Being a cheerleader is really my only escape from that. I have some friends on the cheer squad but that's it. And once they would find out that I like 5sos I wouldn't hear the last of it. They all hated 5sos and everyone who liked them..