•Chapter 19•

Felix Pov.

„I think you saw it then, huh?" , I ask.
„And I think that I don't need to answer that, because you know the answer.", Woojin says as he smiles at me.
„Why did you leave her alone? Why didn't you wait for an answer? Maybe she likes you too!", Woojin continues.
„Why are you asking me these questions?", I ask.
„Because I know that these questions are on your mind and I am just trying to speak them out loud, so that you don't miss your chance. Now go and tell her the most important part!", Woojin cheers.
„Thanks bro! You are the best.", I say energetic.

First I am searching for Y/N in the area where we were when I kinda confessed to her, but she was not there. So I run to the living room, only to see the other girls still chating with the boys. I sprint up the stairs to hear voices coming out of Seungmins room. I slowly open the door and peek into the room to see Seungmin and Y/N laughing and, all in all, just having a great time. I close the door quietly and make my way to my room.
For now, I need some time for myself.

Emily Pov.

The whole time I was speaking to Minho and Jeongin. I don't know them for a long time but I already consider them as best friends. Probably because they have mostly the same interests as me and they are caring and funny. So I decide to stay with them a little longer.

Y/N Pov.

After about ten minutes you walk down the stairs with a big smile on your face, searching for the birthday kid, Jeongin. And there is he, right next to Emily and Minho. He notices you and grins at you.

The four of you have hella fun and so you all forget about the time than it is already 5:40 am. Some are already sleeping while the others are still having a good talk. The music is still playing but not as loud as it was, a few hours ago. The sun is rising and the birds are singing a sweet melody. People are getting ready for work, to get annoyed by their co-workers. The engine of the cars are getting started for a long ride. And there's the fourteen teens, celebrating a lovely birthday party with beautiful people. In this moment the reality seems altered, ever since you met the boys your life changed to something more meaningful and fun. It's not like two weeks ago and it's not like one month ago or even one year. You knew them for only a few days and some of them for just one day and in that short time, they brought the biggest change in your life and probably the best.

You hear ‚The Night Is Still Young' by Nicki Minaj, from the radio and you can imagine, Lena dancing to this like crazy since she loves Nicki.

The night is still young and so is your story...

____________________________________
Hey!
idk I hope yall liked this chapter even tho there wasn't a lot of ‚action'
Have a great day!

-L