•Chapter 34•

(Outfits at the end)

Y/N Pov.

All of your friends know what will happen next, so they decide to leave the hospital in small groups. Minho, Changbin and Woojin are getting a taxi to their manager where they will practice for their show. Alina is visiting her old friends that she has in Germany.

Jeongin Pov.

Emily and I are at an ice cream salon because this girl really lives for ice cream appearing to her UnBeLiEvAbLe stories.
„One morning I was at McDonalds with Michelle and Lena because the first lesson got cancelled and they ordered toast and I ordered ice cream in the
m o r n i n g for b r e a k f a s t. You had to see the reaction from the both of them it was hilarious!", She says as she giggles.
„Wait but what ice did you order??", I say curious.
„I think it was McFlurry Oreo with chocolate topping because it's the best ice cream duh.", She answers concentrated.
„Imagine ordering McFlurry Oreo. I have to laugh. Everyone knows that McSundae with no topping is the best DuH", I say playfully.
„Oh no, you did not just say that.", She responds, playing along with my little sketch.
„And what about it? I said what I said I meant what I meant. Point blank periodt.", I imitate Lena.
„Did we honestly just had an full blown argument about ice cream and on top of that you were actually Lena for a few seconds.", She says while holding her stomach from laughing.
„Looks like we really did that.", I answer, joining her with the laughing.
„It's incredible how good we all know each other after maybe two or three months like we even can recreate the behavior and the phrases of the others.", Emily says in awe.
„Totally. It is awesome and it gives me nostalgia.", I say while wiping away an imaginary tear.

In the next moment she puts her hand gently on my cheek and wips away the next imaginary tear, with her thumb. Her blue eyes, that give a perfect contrast to her shiny blue hair, mesmerize me and all of a sudden I forgot everything around me. I start to lean in closer and pull her in for a long lasting kiss. For my surprise she didn't resist. I always had the feeling that she was something special, since my birthday party I knew that WE had something special. But I noticed the way she and Minho got along. It made my chest hurt even though she was just a friend, I got jealous and sad. Probably because I did not want to loose a person, that breathtakingly and lovely. Honestly I have never seen a human that radiates this much positivity and love. She is like the sun in human form. As soon as you see her you feel alive just like when the sun rises. But every time she leaves, the sun sets and I feel a bit empty. Her love, positivity and beauty fills my heart with wonderful emotions.

Jisung Pov.

Michelle takes me to an beautiful park that is filled with people, yellow and purple flowers. We sit down on the grass enjoying the warm weather, the busy bees flying from one yellow flower to the purple ones and the indie music that is playing from a nearby cafe. I pluck some flowers that are in front of my feet and I put them carefully into Michelle's brown hair. The yellow and purple is really complimenting her green eyes. Every time I add a new flower to her hair, she gives me the sweetest smile and every time she does that my heart gets a bit warmer.

„I was always pretty happy but of course there were days were I didn't want to get out of bed or I wanted to just scream at the top of my lungs. But ever since I met you, I like almost forget what it's like to be sad or angry. You bring out the best in me and make me happy with just your presence. You don't need to say or do anything and I'll be happy and full of energy. I am telling you, I could run a marathon right now and I'd still have enough energy for dance practice as example! Watch me!", I say as I get up and start running.

Michelle takes out her phone and starts recording me, sprinting rounds around the park. At one point I almost ran into a tree because I was too focused on searching for her, because let's just say the park isn't really that small. After about four minutes I finally found her again. Michelle was laughing the whole time and that means I reached my goal. I join in with her laughing.