Chapter Nine

Kankuro woke up early in the morning, he was putting on his clothes and grabbing out his face paint. He heard Akamaru whining at the door and he sighed a little, starting to paint on the familiar markings with the purple ink. He basically had this design memorized and he found it fun. Once he finished up he packed away his things and sighed a bit.

"Are you really about to pull a one night stand deal with me?" Kiba asked suddenly.

Kankuro jumped, "what? No I.I was just packing up."

"Mhm, sure." Kiba nodded and let his dog in, "asshole."

"Hey, no. I'm just packing up. Tonight I'm gonna need to leave for the sand village. I've been gone for a while," Kankuro said.

     Kiba slides on another pair of pants and goes out from the room. He goes into the kitchen and looks at what he can make. Kankuro followed quickly and looked around before he felt Kiba tank him close and started to kiss him. Kankuro kissed and felt the younger male grab into his hair. The kiss went deeper and then Kankuro pulled away. He looked at Kiba and laughed a little but, noticing some of his paint had smudged all over Kiba's mouth. He blushed and shoved Kankuro with a cute smile, before pulling him closer again. He sat on the counter and started to kiss Kankuro again because he heard a pan being set angrily on the stove. He jolted and looked over.

"You have a fucking room!" Hana yelled and grabbed out leftovers and heat them up.

"Yeah and I used it last night sis. Don't be made at me because I'm just kissing," Kiba smirked at her.

"Ugh like engulfing each other not even kissing. Bleh, gross. You got a little something on your mouth," she groaned and quickly heat up the food.

"I probably do, don't I?" Kiba asked Kankuro who only nodded.

"Did you even take a shower? You reek of sex, it's really gross man. Ugh," Hana growled and took the pan and grabbed a fork.

"Actually I did shower, must be the room you're smelling." He laughed and hugged Kankuro a little close.

"Go clean that! It's revolting and so fucking strong. I don't wanna be smelling my brother's sex life," she yelled and threw one of the towels at Kiba which also landed on Kankuro's head. 

     Kiba laughed as he watched her walk off and he grabbed the towel from Kankuro. He wiped off his mouth poked the other's cheek. He hopped off the counter and looked at their options of food.

"I don't think your sister likes me," Kankuro said.

"Oh, don't worry. Hana doesn't really like anyone," Kiba said, smiling as he grabbed out some meat to cook.

"Um..." Kankuro rubbed off the lip part of his face paint, "so as I was saying. I gotta leave today."

"uuuugh why?" Kiba groaned

"Because my brother-"

"You're brother is literally the strongest person I've ever known! I don't really think he need your protection. Like he literally has sand surrounding him 24/7 I don't think he needs that," Kiba interrupted in a frustrated tone and made the food.

"I know, but he's my little brother. I just want to be there for him. He doesn't have a family other than Temari and I..and Temari is here for work all the time," Kankuro explained.

"Work?" Kiba laughed, "oh please. Work my ass. She's getting cocked by Shikamaru probably not doing much work."

"Don't remind me of that. I'm not a big fan of that either. Not sure how I feel about him," Kankuro sighed.

"Stay another day~" Kiba hummed and started to put food on plates.

"Kiba...I gotta-"

"Please~stay. Please please, I really like you Kankuro. I wanna take you on a date today~" Kiba whined and gives a plate to Kankuro.

"Well..." Kankuro takes it slowly and starts to eat, "I...I have to go, Kiba. I promise to come back and treat you to a fine date. I promise."

     Kiba made a face, pouting a bit slowly. He bites his lip and looked down. He puffed his cheeks and then held his place close, walking over to the living room to eat. Akamaru hopped around and followed Kiba, sensing a change in his owner's mood. He followed Kiba and growled harshly at Kankuro. The older one bit his lip and glared at the dog, he goes to sit on the couch by Kankuro but Akamaru filled that spot fast. Kankuro sighed and sat in the other chair as he watched Kiba.

"Kiba..." Kankuro mumbled slowly.

"What?" Kiba sighed loudly and gave a look, eating his food and giving some to Akamaru too.

"Please, I promise to come back. Really? I'm so sorry if it seems like a one nightstand but really. I wanna see you again, take you on a date, get to know you more, fuck you again. I'm dead serious." Kankuro said.

"Well..." Kiba smiled and finished up his food, "when you put it like that."

"We gotta a deal Kiba?" He asked and smiled a little.

"Yep. It's a promise. I'm holding it against you, Doll Boy. You break it I'll beat your ass," Kina said.

"I highly doubt you can beat me but yeah. I promise, Mutt."

     Kiba smiled at Kankuro and pulled him close again. He slowly started to kiss the older boy again and takes their plates, putting them in the sink. He takes Kankuro's hand softly and goes back upstairs and held Kankuro out those scrolls back on his back but he almost crumbled trying to lift one.

"Holy shit! What is this?!" Kiba yelled.

"That's my puppets. I keep them in the scrolls, it's easier," Kankuro said while he fixed up his face paint, "is it heavy?"

"Uh..no of course not. Only a wimp would this that is heavy," Kiba said.

     Kankuro smiled and grabbed them with ease, putting them on. Kiba smiled as he lead Kankuro out of the house with Akamaru on the other side of Kiba. The Inuzuka walked the sand nin all the way to the village gate and stopped. He smiled softly and looked around quickly because kissing a section of Kankuro's that wasn't painted. Kankuro smiled a bit and looked around too.

"Well...this is goodbye," Kankuro said.

"Yep, I'll see you soon. Okay?" Kiba smiled brightly.

"Okay, of course. I promised, didn't?" Kankuro said back and gave a little smile.

"Mhm and I'm gonna hold you to that promise. Bye, Doll Boy."

"Goodbye you Mutt."
________________________________
Author's Note:
Hi! How you guys like this so far! Just wanted to say next chapter is gonna have more ShikaTema in it. Yay!