CHAPTER 1

I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh GX or Yu-Gi-Oh
"Hurry or we'll be late!" I shouted at my best friend trying to get him to run faster. We both we're already accepted Into duel academy but I wanted to see the others dueling. See my dad Seto Kaiba runs the academy so me and my friend Colton who was Joey Wheeler and Mai Valentine/Wheeler's son got in easily, but the others had to struggle to get in.
"Why are we going we're already In?" my friend asks
"Cause I want to see some good duels" I answer
"Fine. We're here anyway."
I just noticed the giant building in front of us and couldn't keep the grin off my face. We walked up to the registration desk.
"Names?" the person behind the table asked
"Colton Kaiba, and Colton Wheeler." The receptionist gods and we walk in. We walk down a hallway just in time to see a kid play a combo with Vorce Raider and ring of destruction. As he was walking up to a seat near us I noticed a guy wearing a black jacket and a red shirt under it with brown hair.
"Nice move." the guy said.
"Thank you." The guy that just dueled said. Apparently the brown haired guy hadn't dueled yet which surprised me because he was acting like he already was in. Which meant that he was either good or confident. When he was walking down the stairs I saw his opponent Vellian Crowler (spelling?) he used ancient gears and he is a complete dick, so I knew he was going to use his personal deck.
"This is going to be a tougher fight than anyone thinks." I said.
"How so?" Colton asked
"His opponent is a dick, so he's going to use his personal deck not a testing deck." I said. Everyone who heard it looked shocked when I said that but I knew I was right. Anyway the duel was already going with Crowler having Ancient Gear Golem a gift to the academy by my father. And jaden having Elemental Hero Flame Wingman. Damn it if he was stronger he could beat Crowler easily. Then something strange happened Jaden as I learned his name was started laughing, however Crowler thought he was crying. Jaden then played Skyscraper and I couldn't keep the smile off my face Jaden had won.
"Damn Jaden isn't half bad." Colton said
"This year is going to be so much fun!" I exclaimed.
I know it's kinda short but meh hopefully they get longer as I go on.