CHAPTER 4: UNSEEN CLUES

The next day, after meditation, Ash and Lillie head towards nearby restaurant to have breakfast. Pikachu and Snowy follow their trainer from behind. After the first encounter, the Alolan Vulpix decides to stay close to her mate, causing the electric mouse to feel uncomfortable. As they arrive and order their food, Pikachu looks at his mate.

*Pokemon talking*

Pikachu: What's wrong, Snowy?

Snowy: Nothing

The electric mouse sighs

Pikachu: You're worried about the female we encounter?

Lillie's starter looks at Ash's starter.

Snowy: Just who are they to you?

Pikachu: What do you mean?

Snowy: Just tell me, Pikachu. How much do you love them as you love me?

Before Pikachu could answer anything, he was been glomped down. Snowy looks up and see Glaceon on his back with a smirk

Glaceon: I have found you, honey

Alolan Vulpix stands up and tackle ice type Eevee.

Snowy: Get of my mate!

Glaceon stands up and glare towards Snowy.

Glaceon: He's my mate too

Pikachu stands up and see Alolan Vulpix and Ice type Eevee glare towards each other. He sighs.

Pikachu: Come on girls, stop it. Can we just talk?

A ribbon wraps on his left hand. He looks towards fairy type Eevee that stand beside him

Sylveon: They still fighting?

Pikachu: Aren't you going to stop them?

Sylveon: Nnope. More fun for me

Before Pikachu could ask more, Buneary punches Sylveon away.

Buneary: Stay away from my mon!

Fairy type Eevee stands up, still holding Pikachu's hand with her ribbon.

Sylveon: Don't wanna!

Pikachu sighs

*End Pokemon talking*

"Glaceon, where are you?" Ash groans as he glance towards May, Dawn and Serena arrive at the door. Understanding her boyfriend's stress, Lillie stands up. She looks around and see Snowy is glaring towards Glaceon. May sees the same thing and recall her Pokemon before things got worse. Dawn and Serena also recall her Buneary and Sylveon. "It is strange since Glaceon never take interest on any Pokemon let alone Pikachu," said May. "Same goes to Buneary," said Dawn.