CHAPTER 13: EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE (11 YEARS LATER)

At Alolan Pokemon Lab, Prof. Kukui checks another machine as Lillie helps him. Tsumugi Ketchum (aureliashipping heir) walks in and stand beside her mother. "Time to begin my journey," said Tsumugi. "Let's wait for your other sibling first," said Prof Kukui. "When I left, Platinum is still looking at her mirror. I don't know where Sapphire is," said Tsumugi. As on que, Sapphire Ketchum (advanceshipping heir) jumps in from the window and lands beside Tsumugi. "Exploring Alola again?" asked Prof Kukui. "Yeah and also befriend some of the Pokemon," said Sapphire with a grin. Few moment later Platinum Ketchum (pearlshipping heir) walks in. "I am ready for my first Pokemon," said Platinum. "You sure takes a long time to prepare," said Sapphire. "Unlike you, a lady must present herself," said Platinum. "Yeah sure, whatever," said Sapphire, dismiss her.

At Ketchum residence, Serena Ketchum prepares food for breakfast. She looks at the clock and sigh. "Sylveon, please wake up my dear daughter," said Serena. The fairy type pokemon leaps towards the stairs. At the said room, Asuna Ketchum sleeps peacefully on her bed. Sylveon walks into the room and jump towards the bed, waking that girl up. The honey blonde child sighs as she sit up, making the pink and white pokemon jump down. "Can you just wake me up in normal way?" asked Asuna. Sylveon walks towards the door. She looks at the window. "Today is the day huh?" asked Asuna as she walks towards the door. Serena looks at new arrival Asuna, wearing white and red blouse with red skirt, green and black finger gloves and black stocking. "Ready for your first adventure?" asked Serena. "I think so. I still can't decide between coordinator and performer," said Asuna. "You will find your answer in your journey," said Serena.

Prof. Kukui stands in front of them. "Here I have 3 pokemon starters from Kanto, Jotho, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Kalos and Alola. Which one you choose must up to you and how your pokemon accept you," said Prof. Kukui. Asuna rushes in. "Sorry I'm late," said Asuna. "Don't worry, we just getting started," said Prof Kukui. Sapphire heads towards Hoenn starter, Platinum head towards Sinnoh starter, Asuna heads towards Kalos starter and Tsumugi head towards Alola starter.

Meanwhile somewhere in Mount Silver, Ash and Luna arrive at a huge cave. Both od them look at each other as another person walk out from the cave. Luna pulls down her hood. "Dad?" called Luna. The person pulls down his hood, revealing Red Ketchum, the previous Pokemon Master. Ash also pulls down his hood. Red smiles happily. "Finally, I am home," said Red.