EPISODE 12: REUNION

CHAPTER 12

"Welcome to final between Paul Shinji from Veilstone City and Ash Ketchum. The winner will get a trophy and 10 million Pokedollar. Trainers, please send out your Pokemon," said the referee. "Weavile, I choose you!" yelled Paul. "Let's do it, Torracat!" yelled Ash. "Battle begin," said the referee. "Use Metalclaw!" yelled Paul. "Use Ember!" yelled Ash. Weavile slashes his claw but the ember hits him, knocking him out. "Weavile unable to battle, Torracat win. Green box trainer, please send out your Pokemon," said the referee. "Ursaing, go and battle that Pokemon," said Paul. "Torracat return. Go Lucario," said Ash. "Battle begin," said the referee. "Use Focus Blast!" yelled Paul. "Aura Sphere!" yelled Ash. Both of the attacks met and explode. "Use Hyperbeam!" yelled Paul. "Jump and use Aura Sphere!" yelled Ash. Ursaing launches the hyperbeam as Lucario jumps and throws the aura sphere towards the bear, knocking him out. "Ursaing is unable to battle, Lucario wins. Green box trainer, please send out your next Pokemon," said the referee. "Magmortar, avenge me!" yelled Paul. "Return, Lucario. Let's do it, Greninja!" yelled Ash. "Battle begin," said the referee. "Use Flamethrower!" yelled Paul. Greninja jumps, avoiding the attack. "Water Shuriken!" yelled Ash. Greninja throws shurinken towards Magmortar, knocking him out. "Magmortar is unable to battle. Greninja wins. Green box trainer, please send out your next Pokemon," said the referee. "I deal with you later. Electrivire, make sure you don't loose," said Paul. "Return, Greninja. I choose you, Lycanroc!" yelled Ash. "Battle begin," said the referee. "Use Thunderpunch!" yelled Paul. "Accelerock!" yelled Ash. Lycanroc headbutts Electrivire that punch his abdomen. Both of them fall back. "Use Giga Impact!" yelled Paul. "Rock Throw!" yelled Ash. Bullet of rocks hit Electrivire repeatedly, defeating him. "Electrivire is unable to battle, Lycanroc wins. Green box trainer, please send out your next Pokemon," said the referee. "Honchkrow, make sure you win this battle, or else," threats Paul. "Lycanroc return. Go Talonflame!" yelled Ash. "Battle begin," said the referee. "Use Ariel Ace!" yelled Paul. "Counter with Flame Charge!" yelled Ash. Both attacks hit. "Use Sky attack!" yelled Paul. "Brave Bird!" yelled Ash. The attacks hit, this time, both of them are almost knocked out. "Use Steel Wing!" yelled Ash. Talonflame uses the attack on Honchkrow, defeating him. "Honchkrow is unable to battle, Talonflame wins. Green box trainer, please send out your final Pokemon," said the referee. "Stupid useless Pokemon. You better win this or the will be hell to pay," said Paul as Torterra appears in front of him. Before Ash could say anything, Rayquaza appears on the field. The referee swallows his salvia. "Battle begin," said the referee. "Use Leaf Strom!" yelled Paul. The attack hits legendary dragon, only did a little damage. "Use Hyperbeam!" yelled Paul. "Counter it with your own," said Ash. Rayquaza and Torterra fire their hyperbeam as both of the attacks hit. Rayquaza's hyperbeam overpowers Torterra's Hyperbeam, defeating the grass type Pokemon. "Torterra is unable to battle, Rayquaza wins. Ash Ketchum is the winner of this tournament and will be crown as Pokemon Master," said the referee.

At the hotel, Ash and his Elite Four return to their room when a girl stand at the lift. "Hello Ash, my dear brother," said Luna. Lillie shocks. "Moon, what are you doing here?" asked Lillie. "I also a participant for this competition from Alola. Just missed the semifinal," said Luna. "Why do you call him your brother?" asked Lillie. "Because there is a long story about that," said Luna. "Well, we have time until evening before the ceremony," said Ash. "Let's head back to the room. I'll explain everything," said Luna.

May, Dawn and Serena arrive at the hotel. "Everything went well, he forgave us. Everything is back where it used to be," said May. "Now all we need to do is confess our feeling towards him," said Dawn. "But aren't he's dating that platinum blonde girl?" asked Serena. "Maybe we can talk to her about sharing him," said May.

"Delia and dad had an argument about him wasting his time with being a pokemon master then find a actual job but red knew being a champion of all region pays well so after multiple fights dad decided to leave and head towards Silver Mountain. There he met my mom and fall in love with her and get married. After my mom had me, dad needs to hide from Team Rocket so he sent me and mom to Alola to stay there," explained Luna. "Why didn't I see you when I went to Alola?" asked Ash. "Because I was in Kanto, competing in Pokemon League," said Luna. "Where is dad?" asked Ash. "No idea. I plan to search for him after the competition is over," said Luna. The raven haired guy smiles. "Then, let's find him together," said Ash. Luna smiles and nod.

At the evening, Ash is on stage with Goodshow, receiving the trophy and the winning cash. "Congrats for winning the tournament and becoming Pokemon Masters. Anything you want to say?" asked Goodshow. Ash smiles. "Thank you, Mr Goodshow. One certain legendary told me, 'Past always hurt but you can either run from it or learn from it'. For long I have run away from my past. But then I realized if I didn't face my past about the betrayal, I won't be here today. After becoming Champion of Alola, I keep on practicing and use my experience to help me training. Hopefully this will inspire other trainers to keep on training and do their best and never give up," said Ash.