" Welcome to the Castle "

Kokichi's POV
While he was sitting at his throne surround by his special 10 members, Kokichi was waiting for an visitor to come on his evil castle but no one came so Kokichi was bored he suddenly heard knock on the big dark town gate so he stand up at his throne and inhale deeply then shouted " Oi listen up punks! " All Kokichi's guards/army stop talking then look at Prince Kokichi Ouma. Kokichi just smirked " We have new visitor be prepared! ".

All the guards/armies was side to side straight line and waiting for the door to open but nothing happen, Kokichi was suspicious so he walked at the dark brown gate and opens happily " Welcome-! ". Kokichi saw a blue tall haired guy dripping in blood asking for help Kokichi eyes widened of what he saw he's about to call his best guard named "Kiibo" Kokichi was standing thinking how did this happens to him while he was thinking one of his members patted his shoulder and it was "Kaito Momota", When He felt some one patted him he almost punch Kaito. " W-woah chill! " Kaito trying to make Kokichi feel better. Kokichi just sighed then walked past Kaito, " I'm bored have to know what exactly is happening right now " Kaito just look at Kokichi if he'll be ok. " He'll be fine " While Kaito is about to eat his delicious bread.

When Kokichi saw Kiibo healing him he walked up to Kiibo and asked " Is he still alive or de- " Kokichi was cut of by Kiibo " Of course he's alive! He just got bitten  by some wild creature as far as I could now the "wild creature" was not an ordinary creature it's a type of- " Kokichi was pissed when Kiibo was talking about science shit again. " Ya ya whatever " While Kokichi looking at Shuichi deciding if he should kill him or not if he killed him all the hours or spending time to wait for an visitor was just a waste but if he didn't kill him that spending time was not a waste but if he let him live he might be an villain or his enemy so know Kokichi was so confuse. " Are you thinking of how handsome he was-? " Kiibo look at Kokichi when he said that.

" Of course I'm not! Why the hell would I?! an defenseless like him is a big worthless shit I've ever saw! " While Kokichi was saying negative about the blue haired guy. Kiibo face is palm and just standing in front of Kokichi waiting for him to finish, When Kokichi done saying negative things.
The blue haired guy hand where shaking a little and groaning for pain " H-help s-somebody- "
Kiibo ran up to the blue haired guy and he suddenly put more vaccine so that the blue haired guy won't cry for pain when Kiibo was empty for vaccine, The blue haired guy stop crying for help then look at both of them " W-what is happening? ".
Kokichi death glared at the blue haired guy examining him if his an villain or innocent.

•Author saying: like the story so far comment and follow my acc so I can make more chapters! o^^o bye oofers =D•