" Don't Cry "

•Author saying: I know you'll skip this but oh well I've been bait animating but still im gonna make more chapters now  so hereeee weee goooo!!•

While Shuichi running finding Kokichi is he saw broken mechanics at the floor,small pieces of metals,kneels, and some other solid things but when Shuichi saw an eye it was yellow it look like an eye robot Shuichi was shocked and when he look up he saw Kokichi holding an sword really sharp sword that if you touch it you get wounded, Shuichi eyes widened even tho it's obvious what he was seeing right now he was scared trembling he cannot move as if like he's trying to escape but someone is grabbing him that STAY HERE, Kokichi was walking toward to Shuichi, Shuichi was just STANDING there trying to move but can't Kokichi is get closer Shuichi fell at the floor he realize the one who's broken mechanics,metals pieces everywhere it was KIIBO. Shuichi look up at Kokichi what was he going to do to him Kokichi was about to stab him but Shuichi shout " WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!? DO YOU THINK KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE WILL HELP YOU SHAME ON KOKICHI YOU DARE EVEN KILL YOUR BEST GUARD KIIBO JUST HOW COLD HEARTED YOU HAVE!! " When Shuichi shouted it he felt less scare but still full of terror but he know he did the right thing Kokichi eyes widened the sword that he was holding he threw it away then pointed at Shuichi.

" I did not kill kiibo YOUR the one who killed him it's your... ITS YOUR FAULT! " While Kokichi said it his knees are on the ground, little tears rolling down on his cheek without even realizing he's already crying.
Shuichi feel disappointed he gets what Kokichi saying so he think twice he has two option again one his head mad it was his option.
Option 1 get the sword that Kokichi throws.
Option 2 be sorry but he knows his going to get killed in the end.

Shuichi was pissed at himself again.
Shuichi shouted again " I'D RATHER GET KILLED BUT HELPED SOMEONE IN THE END!! " Shuchi hugged Kokichi tightly.

" Don't you ever blame yourself nor others sometimes maybe it's just yur habit but still even tho I just met we're not that close yet I get you your type the of a person that who acts really dramatic but that's the way you show your true feeling but when you lied it's same way you show your feelings your not alone Kokichi you never were from now on I'll be one of your members and never leave you by your side " Shuichi push Kokichi slowly and smiled.

Kokichi look at Shuichi still crying but more tears running down on his cheeks Shuichi uses his thumb to wipes Kokichi tears then smiled.
Kokichi just look eyes and let go of Shuichi Kokichi smirked.
" I-I've never been hugged before- " Kokichi eyes widened because he said that so he change the subject really fast.

" Even tho I don't know what your saying e-earlier...that your option " Kokichi slap his head why did he said that. Shuichi stand up from the floor and Kokichi look at Shuichi, Shuichi look back at Kokichi.
" What are we going to then? " Ghey both ask at same time.

•Author saying: like this story so far cool! Imma try to make more chapters thx for reading! ^^•