" I'm The Prince! "

•Author saying: reeee I'm literally going to dot his at school oof :V so I'm here with go!•

While there glaring in each other. Kokichi suddenly ask, " So um.. your lost and get bitten by in wild animal creature right? " Kokichi asked it as if like he doesn't believe at him at all.
" It's fine you don't believe me or not but it's true " Shuichi said it and sighed.

Kokichi: " now then. "
Shuichi: " ??? "
Kokichi: " From now on your one of my new member! "
Shuichi: -so confuse so he stays silent-
Kiibo was just standing there listening to what they're talking about when he heard what their talking about he was shocked and feel unfair at the same time because he was working for prince Kokichi for 2 years and he just ended up the "best guard" and Shuichi the new person or just pass by on prince Kokichi's Ouma castle suddenly become on one of his members thats why it seem unfair to him so he just stay silent while Kokichi and Shuichi were talking about stuff "members thingy". Shuichi was still confuse about the member thingy, " If I'm the one of your new members can you at least tell me why or what did I do help to you? " he asked it confused.
" I don't know it's just your interesting you know a taller guy who is defenseless but really smart and deeper thoughts not only that! You survived the wild animal creature thing that I actually not believe but when you said it it seems true that why I decided you can join on our member " Kokichi said it proudly.
Shuichi was about to say something but Kokichi was about to add to what he's saying earlier.
" Oh! And by the way I'm the prince here I rule the here in this castle so your lucky " Kokichi said it more proudly than before as if like he's obvious that he's conceited.
" W-wait what?! y-your a prince wait n-no a real prince! This is not t-true this only happen at story book or something-! " Shuchi was cut off by Kokichi.
Kokichi deep sighed and pissed at the same time cause Shuichi doesn't believe at him that he's an real prince .
" Do I not look like a prince I'm the ultimate supreme leader-! " Kokichi was cut off by Shuichi l.
" Well yes you doesn't look like it your a prince as far as I could know prince is not conceited,So confident to himself that all people about to hate you,liar,an a bully your like that PRINCE Kokichi that doesn't show you that your a prince.when Shuichi said it he was like an scientist testing something and it worked,when Shuichi look at Kokichi, Kokichi was silent and REALLY full of anger then he said " Want me to kill you just to show you that I'm the real prince here of this castle? " Kokichi said it with an evil voice.
Shuichi look at Kokichi when Shuichi look at Kokichi he was like an evil hungry demon who wants to eat someone cause of hunger and when Shuichi heard Kokichi's voice it give him goosebumps so he gulp and sweat if Kokichi's is really telling the truth.
Kokichi chuckled a little " IT'S A LIE! " he laughed really loud then he even fell cause of laughing he looks like he was a baby getting tickled by the floor.

•Author saying: blehhhh I have I cut it by now it's too long :P since tomorrow is our gulf trip I'll make some other stories/chapter here in wattpad :) bye for now•