" Kill or be Killed? "

•Author saying: ... have to finish this chapter asap cuz I'm at the car rn making this type of stories wish me luck of not getting caught here we go!•

While Kokichi is laughing Shuichi stays silent and embarrass at the same time cause he was making fun of him.
Shuichi was about to say something but cut off by Kiibo, " Please stop fighting! " Kokichi stop laughing he inhale and exhale because he was tied of laughing now he's back to the boredom face.
Kokichi walk up to Kiibo as if like he was going to kill him. Kiibo was not scared at all since he already do that to him so he just stays silent.

" Are you jealous that Shu-chan became one of our members " Kokichi chuckled while that to Kiibo.
" O-of course n-not that's clearly impossible! While would I? " Kiibo said it laughing nervously.
" Wait! I didn't say I'm one of your members Kokichi! " When Shuichi said it Kokichi covered Shuchi's mouth.
" HE is one of our members now! "
Kiibo sighed an walk away because it really hurts him why him become an one of new Kokichi's special members instead why Shuichi?.
Kokichi breath and out and look at Shuichi with an happy face Shuichi look back at Kokichi with an angry face.

S: " Why did you not make Kiibo a member of your why me? "
K: " Why not? Even tho he've been working for me in 2 years it's still not worth it "
S: " 2 years?! "
K: " ya? "
K: " It's 2 years in 3 months if you want to be exact "
S: " Why don't you make him a members of yours his been working for you 2 year and 3 months! "
K: " Nah "

Shuichi just sighed and look away. " I'm getting outta here I have to go back where I belong I'm not safe here. " Shuichi said it while leaving away. Kokichi was just standing smiling evily.
" Are you sure you can escape here in this evil castle " Kokichi smiled wildly with an evil face,
Shuichi just gulp " don't scare me with that damn face of yours "

Shuichi didn't even realize that Kokichi is already behind it feel likes his going to stab him into pieces Shuichi eyes widened then Kokichi pushed Shuichi really hard and look down to him, " W-what the hell " Shuichi said it while running his back
Kokichi step his left foot on Shuichi's stomach. " I have 2 options for you. " Kokichi stop smiling he was so exited to say something Kokichi face was just blank " option 1 if you accepted to become one of our members you might find why or how this wild monster thingy,or how did you got that place and not only that you won't be killed "
Shuichi just gulped.

" Andddd option 2 if you didn't accepted to be one of our members you can't find the answer that you want in this castle nor the wild creature and you'd be KILLED by me. See if I were you I'll pick option 1 not because I won't be killed because it'll be more FUN so what are you going to pick? " Kokichi chuckled while saying it.
Shuichi stays silent thinking of what to say.
Kokichi was waiting for an reply.
" I need space for now I need time to think " Shuichi said sadly.
Kokichi just smiled wildly and said " Sure! "

•Author saying: oof have to end it now but!!!!!! Imma continue this since this story is kinda interesting to me I would glad to continue more so I gust what reading this be PREPARED *insert Lenny face here* babush mah fellow•