Chapter 32 (HOBI'S B-DAY!)

Hoseok's birthday time skip

Today Taehyung was taking Hoseok out to keep him busy well the rest and me. I was decorating the living room with streamers and his favorite color green. It took half the day. I was making a cake it was a chocolate cake with buttercream and decorating the cake. With my heart Seokjin helping every now and again. Finishing the cake I put it in the fridge and got Jin to help with the food. Then I called Taehyung.

"Hey Tae Tae you and Hoseok almost done?" I asked with Tae picking up.

"Yeah, why?" He asked it sounded like he had candy in his mouth

"We are done you can come home anytime now!" I said happily

"Alright see you soon Jagiya!" He said making me blush

"Bye Tae Tae," I said hanging up I got everyone to hide. So when they come in we can surprise Hoseok. This would be his best birthday we are also doing a V live of it too. We all hid. I was hidden behind the front door plant. Soon the two entered we all jumped out.

"Happy Birthday!!!" We all yelled including Tae. Hoseok jumped him and JIn both being the scaredy-cats of the group.

"Aish. Who planned this? This is absolutely wonderful!" He said smiling they all pointed at me I smiled childishly. Hoseok ran up to me and hugged me. "Miley this is wonderful! This is the best birthday I have had so far.!" He said smiling

"Yah! Just wait for the presents food and cake Hobi~Oppa!" I said smiling Which made him look at a table it had the following dishes: Bulgogi, Japchae, Seolleongtang, Tteokguk, Kongnamul, Hotteok. Hoseok's face lit up he looked at me and hugged me really tight.

"You guys are the best!" He said happily

"Yeah, We also have ARMY watching!" I smiled he kissed my cheek and we went to eat the food after the food we cleaned our dishes. Jin and I went to get the cake and Mochi out of the fridge. We came back I had the cake Jin had the mochi. We were singing happy birthday.

"saeng il chuk ha ham ni da saeng il chuk ha ham ni da sarang ha neun --Jung Hoseok shi saeng il chuk ha ham ni da" We all sang and he blew out the candles. He took out the candles and I set down the cake. Hoseok cut the cake for everyone. I ate the cake slowly and some mochi. Hoseok was sitting next to me he put his hand on my thigh. I looked up at him as I finished my cake.

"Hobi??" I asked

"Meet in my room after everyone's asleep" he whispers into my ear

"Why??" I asked confused

"I will explain there." He said. I just nodded and went and washed some dishes. After me fighting with Jin on who does them. Of course, I won. After a few hours of all 8 of us hanging out, the 6 went to bed. So I went to Hoseok's room and knocked on the door. He opened it dragging me in and shutting the door behind me right away.

"I wanted to ask you something. If I asked you in front of the boy's they would all give me a death star.." He said looking down

"Alright, you can tell me anything Hoseok any time! You know where I am!" I said calmly

"Well. I and the other's all love you... Tae and Yoongi have expressed it so has Jungkook and I. But I wanted to express it again and now... By going to a movie date right now!" (Your all pervs if you thought of something else)

"Sure I will go on the date with you! Just let me change I will meet you at the door okay?' I said hugging him. He hugged back and kisses my cheek.

So I went to my room changing into black leggings with black converse. A black crop top with a leather black jacket. WIth black lace cat ears and a black choker. Then I went down to the door to see Hoseok in a black shirt a mask glasses a hat and leather black pants. We went to see a horror movie. Hoseok and I are both scaredy cat of the group o bad idea. When the movie was over we had to go to his room under the blankets hugging each other.