Chapter 38

"You should make it a bit of a high note at the end," Yoongi said

"Yeah, I could see that," She says writing that down.

"Who's song will  this be," I asked

"It is my single. With a mix of rap and singing"

"When did you learn to rap and who taught you?!" I said shocked

"Well Namjoon Yoongi and Hoseok all of them!" She chimed, "But also some dancing which Hoseok will help me once I am done with this and recording it and getting it right"

"Last time I heard her rap she was rapping fast maybe faster than me. She learned fast. Faster than me at least" Yoongi added

"This is the last thing I did. I am going to have a few fats rapping parts and some slow beats that pick up to that speed then high notes. What you think about that Yoongi?"

"That should be good. Now we will go to the studio and record it and get it done so you can get the dancing." Yoongi said she nodded and he walked away.

"Miley-ssi Your birthday is Saturday!" I chimed

"Yes it is and it's my day off. I just have to work two more days. Hoping the recording won't take longer than needed." She sighed and started packing her stuff up, "I have to go home and shower it's already almost night"

"Let me drive you home MI!" I said standing up excitedly

"But Hoseok is so we can start discussing the song so he can start making the dance moves."

"Yah! Both me and Kook are dancers too!! We all should help you!" I grinned

"Then go knock yourself out after I make copies of the song and hand them to you Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook, and me" She took the papers back out leaving the room to the copier.

"HOSEOK JUNGKOOK!!!! Come here please!" I yelled they came over

"What you need Jiminie," Hoseok asked

"The dance line is going to help Miley with her choreography for her new song!!" I chimed

"Okay so all of us to my car I assume then," Hoseok says twirling his keys

"Miley will be out a bit late since she is printing out the lyrics for the 5 of us"

"To Hobi-Hyung's car!" Jungkook said running out the door.

I followed a bit more maturely. With Hoseok just walking after us. Once we got there me and Jungkook where forced into the back by our Hyung. Soon after Miley came into the car handing us all a page of the lyric. The whole car ride home was us talking about the lyrics. Hoseok was praising Miley so was Jungkook. Once there we all went our separate ways.

Miley's POV

I went to drop off the lyric in Yoongi's room. Looking around the house a bit I still do that at times. Once I got there he was asleep so I put it on his bedside table leaving a note. I skipped out of the room quietly shutting his door. Then heading off to mine putting my stuff in its places. I hate being disorganized. After that, I took my shower changing into some black leggings and a silky black bed shirt.

"That felt so Refreshing," I said talking to myself well walking to hang my towel up. The smell of dinner being cooked meant it should be done at some point soon. So I just sat on my bed turning on my tv and watching whatever channel it was on. It was kind of background noise as I started another single song for my own album that none of the boys know about. Gently humming to myself. This is a peaceful fun life I have. Yes, I was kidnapped by those men but it turned out amazing. It seems like some Fairytale. As I was in the middle of the lyrics and having so many ideas Jungkook came running in my room.