Jung Hoseok Ending

Jungkooks POV.

Jin "Jungkook go get Miley we need to ask her who she would like to end up with.

"Yah! Why me?"

"Because your closer with her then the rest of us really are."

"Fineee" I whine well getting up to go get her from her room. When I got to her room her door was closed. So I knocked on it. "Miley, can I come in?" I asked gently. There was rustling from inside the room. After standing there for a while the door opened. "Hey, Min can you come downstairs with me? The boys and I need to talk to you..."

"Alright give me a minute" she closed the door and then came back out with a new outfit.

Then I took her down and sat her on the couch and I sat there. Well, the boys came in and sat down.

Miley's POV

The boys came in slowly. I knew what this was about. But what I also knew was who to choose. Actually, that was quite simple. Just I don't want to ruin my friendship with the guys. Their the closest friends I have.

Namjoon "So Miley we have a question for you..."

Mi "Alright what's the question?"

Namjoon "Out Of all of us who would you choose in the end...?"

Mi "First before I choose I want to make sure I won't ruin my friendship with you all alright.." They all nodded "who I would like to choose is... Hoseok"

Hoseok's POV

She chooses me!!!!! I started jumping up and down I hugged her and spun her around happy a bee.

"Thank you So much! You're never going to regret dating me! Thank you so much!" I kissed her forehead.

"I won't Hobi~Oppa!" She giggled.

"I will always be there for you. I will protect you forever and ever! Don't worry! I'm your hope! You're my hope! I am your Hopeful boyfriend!" I smiled happily

"Awwww Your amazing Hobi!" 

"Alright love birds time to celebrate for Hoseok!" Taehyung announced.

"Actually I need to give her something first!" I said carrying her on my back to my room. Once there I sat her on the bed and got out some flowers. Then I handed them to her.

"Aww Hobi you didn't have to!" She took them

"But that's not it." I also took out a dress that was a pale yellow and had flowers on it it goes down to her knees. Once I showed her She hugged me.

"Hoseok you shouldn't spoil me like this I feel bad." 

"Well say it as a gift from me. For accepting my love for you! Now go put the dress on and lets party!" I Yelled and pushed her into the bathroom...

Jung Hoseok's ending.