4.4.2019

I woke up, staring at the ceiling. 

It was a while since I got a concussion and saw Leo. He was nice. I didn't know what to think. Dee made me uncomfortable for some odd reason. I'm still not sure why. Leo was kind to some extent. I shoved his number in my sock drawer. I had classes today, then I had to go to work and then again for another job because I had to cover my medical bills. I was cleaning rooms at some hotel and I waited tables at the local cafe whenever they needed me. 

Graham did me a favor and let me work at the bar even though he probably didn't need my help. He was mad at first because he thought that my head was pounding every time because of the loud music. However, I convinced him otherwise since I'm so great. 

I was contemplating calling Leo but I didn't know what to say. I was exhausted most of the time but I couldn't sleep. I wanted to sort out my life. Every day I told myself that I would stop. Just stop for a while and do something fun, meet new people, be spontaneous or whatever and it just never worked out. 

I wanted to have friends. I wanted someone to love, not necessarily romantic love. Just friendship. And family. A big family that would fight on Christmas and still give each other presents. 

I had Graham and Blue but they were so madly enough that they were enough for each other. I knew that if I ever needed help again they would be there for me. They were so in love that they didn't even notice anyone else. I wish I had that. To love someone that way would be a privilege. 

I should probably get out of bed now. I slowly got dressed and shoved books into my bag. I ate some weird granola bar on my way to class. I got an entire lecture about nutritional value by Graham after I drank a bunch of cocktails for dinner. 

I have to say I like sweet alcoholic drinks. I mean is there really anything better. I'm sure there is but just for my sake lets pretend. I'm sure hard liquor is good but imagine sweetness with a bit of wrong and a little umbrella shoved in it. I liked those tiny umbrellas. 

Despite everyone saying college suck to certain extremes and that everyone just gets drunk. The latter may be true but college is very interesting. Even the usual boring things. It's interesting how people act around the campus. The professors were kind enough. They had no problem doing anything if you just ask kindly. Which sounds oddly wrong. But thas not what I meant.

Classes go by fairly quickly and I dread the end. I don't want to go to work today but I have no choice. I mean we always have a choice I just don't want to not pay my bills. I wanted cake. Like a nice piece of chocolate cake. 

Working in a crappy hotel, cleaning rooms was not the best idea I've ever had. The owners were an old couple and at first, they seemed really nice but they're really rude now. They have this other weird lady who is in charge of supervising and helping with the cleaning and I have to tell you that she is fearless. On my first day, she just cleaned everything without the gloves and then told me I would, of course, get them. 

I didn't so I brought my own and they mysteriously disappeared so now I have to bring them every time I come because there is no way I'm doing anything without the gloves. I do the same at home but this hotel is just on another level. It's quite cheap, not that I have a problem with that but I have seen many things I wish I wouldn't have. I still want that chocolate cake. 

After I finished at the hotel I walked home. It's quite a long walk but I needed time to think. After I arrived. I went to the sock drawer and pulled out a little piece of paper. 

''Hi Leo? Do you want to get chocolate cake with me?

----

Talk about a filler chapter.

Copyright © 2019 Vivian l.