Chapter 10

(Y/n) had only passed the race because Shinso had helped. She had never been a fast runner, and hadn't slept well the night before.

Although she would never admit it, (Y/n) was rather nervous about this. She knew that a lot of people were watching, including villains. After all, it's because of this that Bakugo later got kidnapped.

(Y/n) knew that her quirk would probably put her on that list as well. This would mean she would have to be incredibly cautious while using her quirk.

It was time for the cavalry battle, and there was a surprisingly large group around Hitoshi.

"Hitoshi!! Let me be in your group!!" (Y/n) shouted at him.

Their group consisted of Hitoshi, (Y/n), Ojiro, and Shoda. (Y/n) felt bad for preventing Aoyamama from competing, but was sure he would eventually find a group.

Team (Y/n) mostly stayed out of the way. That would mean that they wouldn't lose their points. Hitoshi was the one calling the shots in spite of being a horse himself.

In the end, team (Y/n) came in fourth place, but they still made it through. (Y/n) was overjoyed at this, smiling brightly at Hitoshi. She had to be careful, but that doesn't mean she didn't want to try.

Ojiro and Shoda both asked for permission to drop out. This was because they were being controlled by Hiroshi's quirk. (Y/n) couldn't be furious with him, she knew how much being a hero meant to him, but she still gave him the look.

They were allowed to drop out, and were replaced by two people from Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu's team.

The results were released and (Y)n) looked for who Hitoshi and she would be up against. Hitoshi had the first battle up against Izuku, and (Y/n) was a while later, and against Ochako.

"Good luck Hitoshi. From what I've seen, Midoriya seems to be pretty strong and determined. Do your best!" (Y/n) cheered, punching her first into the air in enthusiasm.

"Thanks, good luck with Ururaka too. Don't lose, I know you're good enough to win!" Hitoshi replied, giving a warm smile to the innocent girl.

(Y/n) smiled, before pouncing on Hitoshi, trapping him in a hug.

There was a short interval before the 1 v 1 battles, so Hitoshi and (Y/n) went on a walk around the shops surrounding the stadium.

While they were going around, Hitoshi bought (Y/n) some food, so she bought him a drink. Many people came up to them to ask if they were in a relationship.

Every time someone asked this, Hitoshi would politely tell them no, while (Y/n)'s face exploded into an array of red hues.

Before long, though, it was time for the two of them to return to the stadium for the next round.