Chapter four;

It's the next morning, I get up from my bed
I stand up to look at myself in the mirror, I start feeling disgusted by the way I look with my long light brown hair, hazel eyes, slim body,  long arms, short torso and long legs, standing five foot three inches, my phone rings I go over to my bed to see a text from Haley.

"Hey I won't be able to hang out today, I'm sorry."
Haley texts

"Hey that's fine we can reschedule"
I reply

I walk to my bathroom and pick up my toothbrush, as I'm brushing my teeth I look at myself in the mirror yet again, telling myself "how can anyone ever love or want me?"
I rinse my face with warm water, I add moisturizer to make my face clear and clean.
I walk back to my room to see the beautiful red dress mama brought me, I look at it with such Awww and beauty, mama always picks out the cutest clothes for me, she's my best friend. She's a rock , after so many years since dad died she's always been trying to stay strong but I know she isn't, she's only doing it for me.

"Ella , are you awake?"
Mom asks me

"Yeah I'm up, I'm going to take a shower soon and get dressed, I'm heading out"
I reply as I'm finding my towel

"Alright Just wanted to let you know I'm off to the store to get some groceries I'll be right back and back sure you call me so you'll let me know where you are, goodbye sweetheart"
My mom tells me

"Okay I will let you know, make to buy me those fries with bacon and cheese I love"
I say while laughing

"I will"
Mom replies as she's getting her purse and car keys

Mom opens the door and it shuts, I look outside the window to see her leave and drive away, I see a text from my phone. It's my mom

"Do you want anything else from the store."
She texts me

"Sure can you get fruits, I need some for me and hazel, we're going to the park tomorrow."
I reply back

"Okay I'll get fruits. Do you want the ones together?"
She texts back

"Yes ma that'll be fine, thank you"
I reply back

"Okay and you're welcome."
She replies with a smiley face

I put my phone down and go over to my dresser to find a outfit for today, I have mostly jeans and shirts, sweaters and sneakers. I put on a red long sleeve shirt with black jeans and white sneakers that I have had for two years now and never wore until today.

I open my bedroom door and head downstairs to the kitchen to get myself something to eat, I open the fridge to see no food but a mango yogurt I grab it and get a spoon and open it , as I'm eating the yogurt I go to the living room to see a picture of me and my dad when I was 6, I miss him so much. Sometimes i wish he was still here.