Chapter six;

Amy is sitting down looking at her phone, she looks at me then gets the remote to change the channel, we decide to watch Netflix since it's literally everyone's favorite thing to watch movies and shows on. We agree on watching
To all the boys I've loved before. I've probably watched this movie a million times already, it's cliche but cute.

"So what do you like about rom com movies? They're kind of boring."
Amy says

"I don't know I just find it cute to be honest."
I tell her

"Yeah cute and cliche, I like action movies there's more fun and obviously action."
She says

"I guess you're right, action movies are fun too and awesome."
I say

Amy and I go downstairs to get something to drink, I sit on the kitchen chair while she gets herself something to drink, she sits next to me while drinking a apple juice, my phone rings with a text from my mom.

"Ella, I'm home. Where are you?"
She texts

"I'm at a friends house mom."
I reply

I shut my phone off, Amy gets off her chair and comes closer to me, our eyes meet, my body shivers with confusion on why she's coming close to me she puts her hand on my face, I get chills down my back.

"Uh what the hell are you doing, don't touch me!"
I say to her

"I'm sorry you just had something on your face"
She says

"Oh I didn't mean to yell."
I tell her

"Don't worry it's fine i shouldn't have done that without permission."
She says

"It's okay you were just helping me."
I say

"Your skin is soft."
She says while looking at me

"Uh thanks, I guess."
I say

"No problem."
She says

"I'm gonna go home now, it was nice meeting you and hanging out."
I say

"Or you could stay over, I'm lonely and would like some company, you can stay if you want."
She says

"No thanks goodbye I'll see you in the morning."
I say

I walk to the door, I open it
Amy walks towards me, she gives a hug.
My body shivers yet again with the confusion feeling on mine I feel a intense feeling.

"I hope you'll consider staying over sometime."
She says while pulling away from the hug

"Maybe I'll think about it."
I say

I walk down the path to my house, I open the door to the smell of food being cooked, music playing , my mother looking happy and smiling. I smell steak, I go over to the kitchen to see her cooking up vegetables and corn, mash potato and so many more, there's even sweets.

"Hey your home!"
Mom says with a excited look

"Hey what is up with All the delicious food your cooking it smell amazing."
I say

"Oh nothing I just wanted to cook something for us since we haven't had a full meal In awhile."
She says

I walk upstairs to the bathroom without saying a word, I shut the door behind me, i almost forgot I had to go somewhere until i met amy who got me distracted I guess I'll go in the morning. There's something about amy that I like but I don't know what it is , she's pretty and funny and super nice.