Chapter two;

mr. James is the English teacher
He's really nice and cute, everyone loves him he's always there for a student when they need something.

"Open your books to page 115"
Mr. James says to the class.

I open my book to page 115, were reading about famous poets. I love poetry
But I mostly love modeling, modeling has always been my dream but I'm not pretty or sexy enough for it.

"Ella rose Salvatore-mikaelson?"
Mr.james yells as I daydream

"Uh yes, mr. James"
I say as I stutter

"Who is your favorite poet and why?"
He tells me as everyone in the classroom is staring at me.

"uh William Shakespeare, I think his poems and plays are really thoughtful and meaningful"
I say nervously

"That's a very good one ella"
Mr. James says

It's the end of English, we're off to lunch
Lunch is probably my favorite part of school because I'm not doing any work and I'm hanging out with haley.

"Hey girl friend!"
Haley yells to me excitedly

"Hey babes"
I say with a smile on my face.

"Okay so what are we having for lunch"
Haley says as she sits down

"Uh let's see, fries with bacon and cheese, a soda and a very delicious ham and cheese with Lettuce."
I tell Haley

"Yumm!, that looks insanely delicious, I'll take some fries and a piece of your sandwich"
Haley says

"Hahaha, alright you can have some but you'll have to make up for it"
I say as I give her some of my food

"You know I'll get you something, I always do"
Haley says.

Lunch is over and now I'm off to math, math it's my worst subject and I hate the class because it's the only the class me and Haley don't have together but it's my last class of the day which is great.

Math class is finally over!

"Hey ella"
Mr.james yells as he's walking down the hall

"Hello,mr. james "
I say as he's coming to me

"Do you have any free time so I can talk to you about your work and how your doing?"
Mr. James says

"Yes, we can talk about my work"
I say

Me and mr.james walks in the class and I sit down and he sits next to me, we discuss how I'm doing with my work.

"You are doing pretty good, it's just you are not paying much attention, and I would like to tutor you some days and I want to help you get back on track"
Mr.james says to me as he goes through paperwork.

"I know and I'm sorry it's just there's a lot of things on my mind, and I would like some tutoring, I think it would be some help."
I say

I forgot Haley left and now I don't have a ride home.

"Hey everything okay?"
Mr. James says walking up to me

"Yeah , I don't have a ride home, Haley left"
I say

"I can take you home, if you want?"
Mr.james offers

"Sure that'll be great thank you"
I say

"It's no problem"
Mr.james says with a smile