Chapter Five - Let the Battle Commence

WARNING: Tons of cursing in this chapter... haha, oops!

Chapter Five -

And the Pranks Begin

[]

You've got to be kidding me.

My fist twitches in annoyance and anger when I come to the realization that Kate took my painting, (who else would it be?) and hid it somewhere around campus.

I feel a finger jab me in the side, but I ignore it, practically seeing red, and anger consuming my body. I clench and unclench my fist, my body tense and still, pretty much thinking of ways I could kill the fucking she-devil.

Maybe I could put her through a slow, painful death. Like burning her favorite clothes, and getting rid of her makeup and shit, even cutting her hair to a pixie cut.

No, maybe a quick death. Maybe just knocking her out with a fucking frying pan and talk shit about her wardrobe, something fucking stupid like that.

Another finger pokes my side, two or three more times before I snap out of my trance, staring up at Noah's confused brown eyes. I stare blankly at him, then when he doesn't look away, I send him a glare and walk away from him, stomping towards my door, and swinging it open.

"Woah, Elle, where the hell are you going?" Noah asks quickly, catching up to me and grabbing my arm, preventing me from taking another step out the door, and (maybe) slamming the door on his face. 

I wince at the name, but since I'm facing away from him, he probably didn't notice. Hopefully.

"Going to teach that bitch a lesson," I ground out through clenched teeth, my right eye starting to twitch, and my hand that wasn't currently in Noah's grasp, tightening into a fist, imagining it breaking Kate's nose.

"Calm down, Thor, the pretty princess Belle won't be able to handle all your pissed-off-ness," he states teasingly, and I nearly bark at him because of the nickname.

I'm starting to prefer Elle instead.

"'Pissed-off-ness' isn't even a word, dumbass," I snap at him, finally managing to get my hand out of his grip, and storming down the hall. I hear his footsteps racing after me, and before I know it, he's right next to me as I glare at her door, practically hoping lasers shoot out from my eyes, and burn a hole through her pink-fucking-door.

"What the fuck do you want, Hulk?" Okay, what's with people giving me superhero names today? I notice it's Kate's voice, venom dripping from it, and I see her eyes raking up and dowm my body in disgust. I look down and notice I'm still in my pyjama's, which consist of sweatpants and a short sleeved grey t-shirt. I look back up at her to see her now giving lust-filled eyes to the boy next to me. I could imagine hearts covering her eyes at the moment.

"Are you fucking done eye-raping him, princess?" I spit, narrowing my eyes at the girl infront of me. She averts her attention to me, and sends me a glare equal to mine, but I look past her to see my painting hiding behind her bedside table, but there's something different about it, I can almost see it. I storm past her, bumping my shoulder against hers, and she squeaks in pain. I ignore her, and tug the canvas out from the back, and stare at it with wide-eyes.

"Look what you did, you son of a-" I get cut off by Noah's hand covering my mouth, and he looks at me with a look as if to say, "don't-anger-the-girl-dumbass". I roll my eyes, slapping his hand away, and glare in her direction, pointing at the painting in my hands.