Control, You Either Got It Or You Don't.

Hey loves! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a couple days :s I've just been feeling under the weather with my migraines and other personal stuff. But I'm feeling better and I'm ready to write for you all! :) Some of you might shoot me for picking a Disney star but Calum Worthy is ... worthy of this role (see what I did there? ;)). Calum plays a character who's only really been mentioned once in the story so far who is one of Harley's closest friends, Devin York :). This is a juicy part for those of you little dirty readers looking for the 'PG-13 moments' ;) I just really needed to show you just what kind of girl Harley is described as and is known as. Here's the next part of  'Breaking Stereotypes?', enjoy! <3 -lenny x

~~~

Matt 

"But I love you! You're all I want! Why can't you see that?"

I internally groaned. This movie was a total bust.

What kind of sad excuse for a guy says that to a girl? Honestly the only guy whoever spits that kind of crap is just pussy whipped. Dude, there are hundreds of girls out there, you don't need to chase after one chick who's got nothing better to do than to use the fact that she's got you on a leash to her advantage and pleasure.

I leant my head on my hand as I slouched, far from entertained by this squeaky clean and polished version of what should be a guy's monologue. The title alone should've been a warning sign that the movie was pure fluff since it featured the words 'Love' and 'Eternal' in it. I sighed deeply, letting Harley know just how delighted I was by her movie choice. 

Suddenly I felt her hand on my knee. Oh dear lord, what is she doing?

I stared in horror at her hand placed gingerly on my knee then up at her face. Harley however wasn't paying any attention to me but at the movie not looking the least bit aware of the inner turmoil her little touch had triggered in my mind and the nether regions of my body.

Just when I thought I couldn't possibly be more turned on, her warm hand glided up my leg seductively. This time when I groaned it wasn't because of the corny-ness of the film. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.

I looked towards Harley wondering if she knew what effect she was having on me right now with that damned hand of hers and saw a sly smile taking place on her lips. The little she-devil.

She seated back so that she was leaning against the back of her seat and was shoulder to shoulder with me, not removing her hand from it's dangerous place on my leg.

"Payback's going to be sweet." She whispered softly in my ear, giving my thigh a squeeze in the process emitting another throaty groan from me. I gulped harshly. Oh crap, this girl was sure to be the death of me.

Her hand had continued it's path up to my crotch until it was a hair away. I moaned lowly as she kept her hand firmly in place. Now I was waiting. And this kind of waiting was agonizing because it was so close that the minute it happened you'd be in for an electric shock times thirty. You were waiting but this kind of waiting was that hazardous type.

I was just glad that we had chosen seats at the back of the theatre plus it wasn't exactly filled or this would have been an even more excruciating but sweet torture.

The suspense was killing me. I had no indication of when she would move her hand farther up. I sat there staring up at the screen sitting stiff as a rod with a pained expression twisting my features.

The rock hard bulge in my pants was growing increasingly uncomfortable as time progressed and I felt like I was going to burst any second. Why did I have to tease her earlier? This was probably a hundred times worse than what I'd done to her. This is a cruel and unusual punishment.