12

Tyler POV

What is he doing here?All these thoughts  raced through my head. How? Why? When?

"Danny, get up why don't you hit me now," I heard Tania say.

He wouldn't get up so I thought it was the perfect time to talk to him.

"Does mom know about this? Huh, you said you were at war! What happened to that?"

"You actually believed me? I wanted an excuse to get out of there."

"You wanted to leave? I wish with all my heart I could have stayed there. I have been living on the street for a year."

"Don't put this on me, I don't care. Just come here, Tania let's go home."

"Why would I want to do that?" Tania replied with more rage than I have ever seen. "How can you act like you never did anything to me, you're sick dude. Just leave me alone. What do you want from me anyway?"

"I love you T, come back please." Daniel said still lying on the floor.

"Oh shut up, no you don't and you never did. You lied to your family and hurt me and Tyler! You are disgusting. "

×××××××××××
The police came and they took us all to the station to ask us some questions. We were there for about an hour being interrogated.

"Come with me," the officer told us and they put us in a cell.

I was very confused and very much speechless but Tania said something suddenly, "Excuse me why are we in here, what about Danny?"

"Madam, you and this young man were involved in the fight also. Even if you didn't start it you were the first to throw the actual punches. You will be in here for just a day though. The other man was also in here but he was bailed out by his mother, I believe."

×××××××××

3rd person POV

Tyler was very frustrated in himself and Tania was even more angry at everything else.

"What the f*** man, this happens all the time, someone is there to bail him out and no one listens to my side of the story!"

"It's okay, we'll figure this out you stay calm. If you'd like we could find another apartment far from here. We'll move to Tokyo if you want."

"We don't have to go that far away but I think that's for the best."

"I am so sorry about what he's done to you. And I wish I could just take the frustration away."

"Thank you, let's just stop talking about this okay."

They just sat on the bench until they were let out and went back to the hotel. Then they sat and gradually forgot about the day, falling asleep next to each other.

×××××××××
Thank you for reading!!