6

Tania POV

When we walked into the hotel room Tyler literally jumped on the bed. I was tempted to do that too but I didn't think it was good idea with only one small bed.

I just sat on a chair that was in the corner of the room. It was a small room but big enough for two people to be comfortable. The walls were light grey and the floor was a nice feeling carpet. There was a few paintings on the wall. One was of a bowl of fruits and there was another one that had a mountain with a river. It felt good as I took off my shoes and just laid on the chair for a while not thinking about anything in particular.

Tyler POV

When we walked into the room I just ran to the bed and jumped right onto it. I haven't been on a nice bed for so long. For a year, I have been sleeping on the bus, benches, and the closest thing to a bed I slept on was a blanket on the floor. I was snuggling into the blankets making the bed a real mess.

Tania was just staring at me for a couple seconds then she sat on a chair. We just sat there and talked some more.

After talking, I went to take shower because I haven't had a proper one in a long time either. I used the public showers at the community centers.

I had a bit of a complication with the shower so I had to call Tania to come help me. I totally forgot I didn't have clothes on when I called her so things were seen. I felt my cheeks turn so red and hers were the same. I covered myself with my shirt as soon as she walked in. After that I stood behind the bathroom door and she was on the other side. It was really  awkward for a while then we were laughing our hearts out for 2 whole minutes. Tania eventually helped me with the shower and everything was fine.

After I took a shower me and Tania talked for another couple hours. I feel so comfortable talking to her. I am so glad that we met. She has made my life so much better and I met her just today. I am so grateful for what she's done for me. How am I going to repay her?

Tania POV

It was a bit uncomfortable when we tried to go to sleep. There was only one bed so we were just on the opposite corners of the bed. I wanted so badly to sleep right next to him because I missed being with a person and just snuggling next to them. My boyfriend would never let me do that with him. I just wanted somebody to take care of and someone take good care of me. Some tears ran down my face  but I just put my head into my pillow and tried to sleep.

××××××××

I hoped you liked this chapter. I am trying to make this story a little slower and more understable. please leave suggestions of what you want the story to become because I am just making things up as I go. Thank you