15

Tania POV

I woke up with a sharp pain in my neck, I must've slept wrong. I found myself in a weird position and felt Tyler had me wrapped up in his arms. It was strangely comfortable.

I fell asleep for about 30 more minutes and woke up when Tyler woke up and was suprised at the way he was holding me.

"Haha, sorry," he giggled, " You must have been so uncomfortable."

"No, it's alright," I reassured him, "I am okay."

"I'm gonna make some food, okay?" He asked getting untucked from the blanket.

"Oh, yeah, thank you."  I said kind of spaced out.

I should tell Tyler about Danny before everything happened. How we met I think would be a good start.

"Hey, I never told you about how I met Danny." I exclaimed.

"That's right, um.. how did that happen?" He asked.

"So I was pretty lonely at the time and I had dated him for a bit in high school. I was at a little grocery store buying some food, as you do, and we bumped into eachother. We started dating a bit after that and I started feeling better. I also recently then got a new job that I was excited to start. I felt like everything was finally looking up."

"When you dated him in high school did he treat you bad like he has?" Tyler asked curiously.

"No, I mean there were some times when we fought but it never got that bad. One time he got pretty tough on me but not like he did afterwards." I said contemplating my time in high school. "Well, um.. What was I gonna say, Oh, okay it was going fine until one day he came back from a party really drunk. He didn't usually go to things like those and he was always responsible about drinking and never did drugs or anything like that. I asked what was wrong and he said it was fine in a rough tone but I didn't think anything was wrong so I tried to go back to sleep."

"The next day I woke up and saw that he wasn't on the bed so I went to look in the bathroom and the kitchen but I couldn't find him anywhere. I called him and asked him what was wrong and he said he was with some friends and to leave him alone. I just left it alone and went to work. I was so naive and I should've taken it so much more serious. I didn't care about anything even though I should have. I was so dumb. Why wasn't I thinking?!" I was so frustrated. Why?!

××××××××

Thank you for reading