CHAPTER 2

1ST DAY AT STAR COLLEGE

There I was trying to recall where I saw anisa,Suddenly a bell rang.I was so confused what are we to do,cause I don't wanna get myself in trouble.Something just came to my mind to follow anisa since she is the welcoming queen of this college she might know what the bell sound was for(Folllowing Anisa ).

●●●

Atlas Anisa stoped and entered a very big and beautiful hall where I saw the rest of the students on thier chairs.I calmly grabbed a chair and sat on it right next to me was a girl named fareeda .Fareeda was also a new student at this college,Fareeda and I became friends and got to know each other better.Her room is just the room next door to me and my room mates in the college.

●●●

The hall meeting was actually brought up to welcome the new students like me and fareeda .Star college is a both Muslim and Christian school so I have to work with my religion being a Muslim with a well acceptable norm. Mrs.Victoria was welcoming us I must say I was impressed with her of a bloom as I was calmly paying attention to what Mrs.Victoria was saying I suddenly heard my name being called to come on stage and say what made me chose this school and am I impressed with the way the school treatment occurs. (Shocked I was because only I know of my stage freight and the way I stammer when am being called to say or present something),But I knew I can not have stage freight in this school cause I know very little people and am not shy of them.So bravely I stood up and majestically walked down to the stage when in a struck of an eye I saw a very cute guy.

His eyes are like a rose when it blossom,His nose are so pointy and he dint have that much of a bridge nose.His lips were as sassy as the most sassiest (is sassiest even a word of it is ohk but if it isnt well you know what i mean) thing on earth in fact words are not able to describe it.His skin was as clear and smooth as a new baby's own.His skin complexion was Golden brown (Black-American complexion) as beautiful and 98% perfect as it is.His hair looks so hot and coily.

"Masha Allah"I said to myself.

I felt butterflies when I reached to the stage as I looked at him I felt like how I wish we can be friends you know I all started to drool😍.Surprisingly he winked at me,I try to control my emotions and just present what I came to do  but I blushed a little.As I spoke out what I felt about the school.That guy showed me this sign"👌".I felt like I had the whole word,Unknowingly anisa was giving me such an abusive glare,what is confusing me the most? Well why did anisa give me that glare.After the hall meeting anisa again gave me the stink eye,But why the sudden change what have I done.Fareeda and I became best friends on that same day.

●●●

As I was walking to the library to borrow some books guess what!!I saw that guy. I tried to dodge him but As I came to sign the book I borrowed,"BLACK SHEEP". he was calmly waiting for me to finish so as I was going, I heard a sweet melodious voice called my name "Laila May I have a word with you" his voice oh my god like a very sweet melody into my ears as I turned and saw that guy I quickly walked (sad I later felt)"OMG what of he wanted to tell me he likes me and I miss that shot"😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭as I cried i said "seriously opportunity comes but once".

●●●

Later on I asked anisa why was she glaring at me in such manner.She replied "Stay in your level new girl" I replied back with "Can you please tell me what I did wrong"she replied back with"you seriously don't know what you did wrong well let me tell you, the guy that winked at you when you were presenting is my boyfriend Malik".Shocked I became when anisa said that Malik was her boyfriend to be sincere I just knew that that guys name was Malil.

●●●

(Around 3:45 at night)
I was so restless and heartbroken💔,the very first day I fell in love in my whole entire life the very first day my crush was already engaged in a relationship with somebody who I consider my friend.But what was Malik trying to tell me when he called me at the library,He definitely dint wanted to tell me he likes me so why did he call me.Before a blink of an eye sound asleep I was.

●●●

(Next day)
Hearing the sound of Adhan I quickly stood up from bed and try to wake anisa.I repeatedly keep hitting anisa to stand up so that we can go and pray together but not a movement or sound was made by anisa,as I removed her blanket I saw nothing but pillows."But where could have anisa gone to ?" I said to myself.I realised i cant just stay here thinking of where anisa has gone.So I Brushed,perform abolution,pray,Took my bath,Arranged my bed,And all ready to start DAY 2 AT STAR COLLEGE.

●●●

I try to wake up my other room mates who are Christians,and one of them shouted "Leave me alone I don't get why you Muslims wake up so early?must you pray? Just leave me alone".
I dint reply back cause I know that girl is not worth my reply.Off I set to look for anisa. To my surprise anisa was at the library.But for what reason would have made anisa wake up so early and go to the library?So I shouted "anisa!!!!" And anisa turned to look for who was calling her and as she saw me she just hissed.So as I went closer to see what anisa was doing but As disguise to return the book I borrowed "BLACK SHEEP". The book just slipped from my hand when I saw Malik,I knew I still had feelings for him despite he was anisa's boyfriend.I couldn't control my emotions So I just angrily threw the book to the shelf and stamping my feet in an angry manner.

●●●

As Mrs.Josephine (head of star college) called out for everyone to apply for what activity they will like to engage in. I involved myself in fashion while anisa involved herself in sport thinking of that's what Malik will engage himself in.To my surprise when Malik saw I engaged myself into fashion.He also applied for the same activity.Am totally confused does Malik like me or he doesn't?Does he wanna become friends with me or not?cause if he wanna become friends with me he would have at least told me to hold on when he was talking to anisa.So what's up with Malik cause Malik is completely turning my brain upside down.

●●●

I foolishly kept asking anisa to be my friend.well,anisa felt all big and proud and kept asking me to do some chores for her before we can become friends.In despair I stood this not friendship I said to my self is slavery.So I thought of it,so if I have to do chores to become anisa's friend well I don't need this friendship.Anisa called my name "Laila" can you help me with my assignment I have an appointment with Malik can you cover up for me,I replied with "No I wount do your assignment why don't you tell that boyfriend of yours to do it for you"anisa replied "Dont you wanna become friends with me"I replied "If this friendship to you well I don't even wanna set my eyes on you".Then anisa angrily took her back pack and left the room.
That's right get out of here i mjtmured but ypu kniw it felt teally good.
●●●

1st Day at fashion club
Our new teacher in fashion club is Mrs.Maryam.Happy I felt when I found out she is a Muslim.So we were painting today just part of an introduction to the fashion club.so I was thinking of what to paint ,then an idea came to me of what to paint,so i painted a very beautiful horse and shocked i was again ,when I found out Malik can paint he painted a very beautiful cat.So I really don't know whether to admire him cause you know he is so cute😍😍😍😍 or  the reason why I don't wanna admire him is because he will pass me with more grades and I hate getting low grades.I completely forgot I was looking at malik's work not knowing he was looking at me.When I had an eye to eye👀 with Malik I really felt butterflies so i just quickly took my eyes of shame lady have some shame i murmured in a very low tone that Could not be heard by anyone but ,e .

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER 😀😀 DO YOU THINK MALIK LIKES LAILA BUT
IF HE DOES WHY DOES HE STILL SEE ANISA.

IF YOU WERE IN LAILA'S CONDITION WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IF YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH MALIK

DONT FORGET TO:

       VOTE ☆                           COMMENT                       SHARE