CHAPTER 11

After 1 month and a few dates me and Malik had

is October my favourite month,My birthday is on this blessed month called October.

My birthday is coming but I don't really wanna celebrate it I just want it to be simple.

Forgot to tell you so haidar moved on he has a new girlfriend called Hafsah,Hafsah is nice,Sweet and lovely and offcourse Beautiful and 12% rude but what tha she is still nice.

An argument happened between me and Malik and I am reaĺlly dissapointed in Malik,How could he 😢😢😢😢.

I could  catch my  breath when a tear drop rolled down from my cheeks and I cried.I locked my self in the room through out the day I did not eat all I did was think of Malik,I left my phone on thinking Malik will care to call.But not even a message came from Malik,I was shocked from the news and all I kept doing was crying and subbing how could Malik do this to me,How could he as I cuddled up one of my throw pillows that was next to me on my bed.

I drag my duvet close to me to cover me up cause the room was getting colder,Hours kept passing,The one statement that was ringing in my head was "I know this going to be tough for you,Is not you Laila is me I don't think we can proceed let's never meet again"Malik said that to me on our last date.I really thought Me and Malik will one day be life partners,But as they say "Childhood love is not forever love".

The thing that is confusing me the most is that me and Malik never fought.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□~~~~~~~~~□□□□□□□□□□□□

Opening my eyes waking up trying to get  up from bed now seems impossible,I felt very hungry but I promised myself not to eat until Malik DM me or calls me.I managed to stand up from bed,I bath,Brush,Prayed and dressed up.

I drove into my red Benz and headed to Malik's house

Assalamu Alaykum I said knocking at the door
Wa Alaykumu Salam a feminine voice answered me and opened the door I saw Umma (Malik's mother) and greeted her
She told me to come in and I sat  down in one of the chairs in the sitting rooms

Umma called Malik,I could see in malik's eyes that he was so happy to see me.Malik sat next to a chair that was next to where I was sitting.He started the conversation with "Do you want anything like any refreshments"I smiled and said "No,Thank you,Malik what I came here to do was to ask you something.." Malik cut me off "I want to ask you something first,Why did we stop seeing each other?" WHAT!!!  I said furiously "You were the one that said  "I know this going to be tough for you,Is not you Laila is me I don't think we can proceed let's never meet again"" What do you mean I never said that, I cant remember  me saying that.

Okay Malik,Hurting my feelings is one thing but lying to me that is way to much for ,e to carry I said that to Malik having a heavy heart.Malik replied with how did I hurt your feelings ? How did I even lie to you?I am telling you the truth maliks hand was on my shoulders as he was replying to me.

Before I could reply Malik's sisters barged in what is this s**t doing here they said in chorus

⊙⊙⊙
What did Laila do now if I may ask this so called sisters of Malik does Laila even know you😐,You just open mouth and call someone's child s**t😒😒😒😒.

Hey peeps💖
You guys are the best thanks so much for the votes,Reads and some few comments.
I am sorry this chapter is short😩.
This chapter is dedicated to Hanny_Ovosi_Anate 💗💗

Don't forget to:

✅ote☆                                    comment💭                               share