CHAPTER 5

Previously on the last chapter.

Me and Malik were walking by the Hallways when i saw haidar,Oh my God I screamed I dint know what got into me that I hugged Haidar😶🙈for about two minutes oo suddenly Malik's expression changed from 😁 to 😡.

What is Haidar doing at star college?
Is that your question well that is my question,What is Haidar doing there......Malik is jealous of the hug laila gave Haidar oh my god🙈🙈.Well if you wanna know what Haidar is doing at star college before the visiting day read.💭💭Every Imagination counts.

Malik walked towards Haidar and coughed to show a sign to me to remember that he is actually there and he is watching me hug another guy while am his Girlfriend.I said oh my God am so sorry I forgot to introduce you guys to one another Malik this my childhood best friend haidar and Haidar this my Boyfriend Malik as Haidar cut me off from my statements "laila did you just say Boyfriend! " yes I said back to him any problem while he looked back to my face and deep in to my eyes and said "No" well for sure there is a problem if Haidar is going to look at you and talk he will never look deep in to your eye.Malik Went back to his room and Said he wanted to nap but I think he is upset I will cool him off later not that am a bad  girlfriend but excuse me my Best friend is here let me welcome him.....

I used that oppurtunity or let me say moment to show Haidar around star college.Haidar and I chit chat a long the way all that happened at home amd back at school while I was in star college and Haidar unexpectedly asked me this question "How did you and Malik meet?".

Where should I start from as I was thinking of where to start and end.........

I felt a hard grab by my left,I was so confused as I Faced the person that gave me such a grab and i saw haidar.So haidar why did u.......Haidar cut me off from my statements.

⊙⊙⊙
If I may ask what's up with guys cutting of a lady before she finishes her statement?

I love you laila

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥Action 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

***Suddenly I had an heart attack in the hospital dead I was my ghost came back to haunt Haidar.Malik was shocked of what happened to me he died and Both my ghost and Malik's ghost came back to haunt Haidar.Haidar got scared and died.He met us in Heaven(Astaghfurullah)Haidar's ghost died again he met us in Aljannatul Firdaus (Astaghfurullah).Then me and Malik got together and Haidar dint disturb us and we lived happily ever after********

⊙⊙⊙
😅😅😅😅😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Just kidding I just wanted to pull your legs😈😈.Back to the story......

I gasped and laughed your so funny Haidar you really wanna be an actor am impressed nice shot as I gave him an applause.He said"i really LOVE you laila and am not acting this I mean it from the buttom of my heart".

I stood completely wordless.As Haidar went on his kneels again and said laila I only came to Star college because I love you and I miss you and I just Cant do without you you are my heart and soul I love you so much my love for you is loads.

Short chapter right I know.

God what should LAILA do.... on one hand she has her childhood bestie on the other hand she has the love of her life don't forget to

Vote☆ comment💭 share

💞💞AMINA

Love you all❤

This chapter is dedicated to fateemah____ check out her story life of an orphan Is nice and I know y'all gonna like it😉😉