Trainees (Shin Ryujin)

omg i rmb when we thought yeji spoiled the fandom name to be alzys but turned out it was midzys
----------------

Before Stray Kids' and Itzy's Debut

Y/n P.O.V

Heya guys! I'm Hwang Y/n, brother of  Hwang Hyunjin and Hwang Yeji. (For noww). I'm a trainee under JYP Entertainment just like the rest of my siblings. I entered the same time as my siblings and best friend Shin Ryujin.

I've known her for a while. Since elementary if I'm not mistaken, and, well, kind of liked her since then too? I mean who wouldn't like her? Funny, talented, badass, pretty. Everything one would want, she has it all.

Alright so I probably sound like a weirdo right now but bear with it. This happens all the time. Oh! Here's Hyunjin!

"Y/n-ah! CEO-nim wants to see you, me, and the other hyungs and dongsaengs!" Hyunjin ran into the dance room I was practicing in. Well, I was actually singing with the piano but I usually do it in the dance room. It sounds nicer and a bigger space feels good.

"What's it about?" I asked, standing up as quick as possible to catch up with him as he already left the room running.

"No idea." He replied back, still running, taking a breath before continuing his sentence. "Sounds good from Chan-hyung's message though."

We ran until we reached CEO-nim's office. Turns out the other 8 boys were here already. We knocked on the door before being told to enter, and took seats furthest from JYP-nim's table.

"I'll make it simple. You boys are debuting so get ready. Chan, Jisung, and Changbin are working on the songs and choreography so if any of you boys would want to help, that'd be magnificent." He spoke and smiled at us, knowing we all waited and worked hard for this debut, especially Chan-hyung.

"And another thing, the dating ban will be removed starting from your group to any other group debuting afterwards." JYP-nim smirked at the boys. "Just don't mess up anything or do anything that'll ruin your career. You all are now dissmissed."

"Thank you CEO-nim!" The 10 of us thanked before leaving the room with the brightest smiles on our faces.

"We're doing it! Debuting together!" Hyunjin exclaimed pushing his fist into the air.

"I'm so excited! Gotta tell Ryujinni-" I said calmly and smiled before turning around and was greeted by my female best friend who I was about to mention.

"About me?" She asked, smiling with a chill expression but partly curious as well.

"Talk inside the dance room?" I suggested for privacy.

"Sure why not." She shrugged before heading off ahead to the dance room I told her I was in before being called.

"I'll see you 9 later for practice okay?" Chan-hyung asked us to reassure than everyone was on track. We replied with a loud "Ne." and left to our own places.

I walked to the dance room and opened the door to Ryujin using her phone, sitting on the floor, leaning her back against the window. Truly beautiful sight. Who can deny it?

"I'm debuting Ryujin-ah!" I yelled, jumping up and down into the room, grinning widely.

"Wah! I'm so proud of you Y/n!" She yelled back, jumping up and down with me as well, repeatedly slapping my back.

"Ow ow ow!" I exclaimed repeatedly after each hit. I rubbed my back and glared at her as a joke. She smirked back and went back to sit down. "I kind of have to tell you something Ryujinnie."

"Hm?" She asked, looking up from her phone.

Right. This is it. She likes me back, I'm the happiest man, if she doesn't, then I lose my best friend forever. I never thought I'd be this selfish but here it goes.

"Ryujin. I like you and I have for a while now. I know this may not be the best time since I'm preparing for debut and everything but I promise I will find time for you if you say yes. JYP-nim already removed the dating ban. Ryujinnie, this may sound selfish of me, but please give me a chance." I asked, saying each sentence slowly, making sure I didn't screw up anywhere.

She looked at me with blank shock and I didn't know if it was good or bad, making me extemely nervous.

"Y/n-ah....I like your sister." Ryujin confessed, looking down at her foot for a good 1 minute before,

"......Haha! Got you there didn't I?"

She wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me the tightest she ever did.

"I hate you so much I swear." I muttered as I burried my face into her hair with light tears coming on my eyes.

"Shut up you love me." She chuckled back before looking up at me with a loving stare to which I returned.

Today was the day. I win today. I got the woman I love and I got my debut plans, and I couldn't ask for anything else.

-------------
Hope this is a good chap to start off the book🤘