School Love Story (Shin Yuna)

My 2nd bias uwu
Warning: Longgggggg chappie
-------------

2nd P.O.V.

A bright and peaceful sunny morning outside the house of the Lee's is what we see for now, until the 3 brothers raced outside the house to run for a good seat on the bus.

"I'm getting in first!" Felix yelled as he jumped onto the stairs of the bus. He's the second and middle Lee brother, being born on 2000.

"Slow poke Y/n!" Minho teased as he climbed the stairs of the bus as well. Minho is the first and oldest Lee brother, born on 1998.

"Aish! Watch out next time!" You smirked and wiped your sweat as you slowly climbed the bus once you were near it. You were the third and youngest Lee brother, born on 2003.

The 3 brothers each had their own specialty in terms of skill. Minho excelled in the music side, Felix in the athletics side, and you in the academics side. All 3 were fairly good looking and were quite populer at school...okay maybe really popular.

The girls were literally shouting for any of the three of you to sit beside them, to which all three of you declined.

Felix sat beside his best friend, but suspected boyfriend, Seo Changbin. Minho looked at you as if he was asking you where you wanted to sit.

You sat down on one of the rows in the middle alone and started reading a book, to which Minho sighed at before sitting with his best friend, Han Jisung in the row behind you.

Since the Lee's area was the last stop for their school's bus, the driver was about to set off until they heard a girl, around your age, yell, asking the bus to stop for a bit.

You peeked through the window and saw a flash of red pass by, then just as quick as the flash passed, the doors of the bus opened and the faint whisper of a girl thanking the driver was heard.

The girl who entered seemed to be extremely tall for her age and had dyed her hair to a bright red. She wore the same uniform the girls in their school do as well.

She struggled to look for an empty row, but being the last student to arrive, she failed to spot one.

Not to mention she was extremely good looking. Boys and some girls from your class completely fawned over her. You then hear multiple students shouting for her to sit beside them.

"Yuna! This seat is empty!"

"Yuna! Over here!"

And more exclamations like that. You guessed her first name was Yuna as that's what the students called her.

She politely refused and walked over to you, giving you the face asking for your permission to sit beside you.

You nodded and moved towards the window a little bit, giving her space.

"Thanks. Nice to meet you. Shin Yuna." She said, putting her backpack down.

"No problem. I'm Lee Y/n." You replied back, smiling lightly to which she gave back. "I'm pretty sure we're classmates. Hope we get along?"

"We'll get along for sure." Yuna smiled softly before reaching into her bag and offering a cereal bar. "Want one?"

"Yes please. Skipped breakfast today. Thanks." You thanked as you opened the plastic and ate.

"Not a good way to start the day, and yeah no problem." Yuna stated firmly as she sighed and laid her back on the rest.

"They get kinda annoying honestly. All the people shouting." You said, wanting to start another conversation with the girl.