20❤️

Meanwhile at Jahseh's

Jahseh's POV

"So you're saying he locked you in his basement for 2 whole years, how the fuck did you survive that long down there?" I asked Chelsea, I'm curious and confused as hell, so was the rumor false when they said that she was cut up in pieces. Julio is a sick pussy ass nigga. "They had this cell thing in their basement, plus they fed me to keep me alive," she responded. "Why did they keep you down there in the first place?" Bonnie asked. "They were planning to sale me off to someone like I'm some kind of prostitute. When I first joined the actual gang that they were apart of, they told me if I ever fuck up they'll sale my body to someone. So I fucked up on accident, but I didn't get sold just yet, Benz was trying to find away to get me out of the situation I was in. Plus he helped me escape from the basement," she explained. "I mean the fuck up wasn't really my fault, I just knew who I associated with in the past and they put the blame on me for their brothers death," she also said.

"Wait a minute confused," Bonnie said. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you who their brother was, trust me I didn't believe them either until I got proof," she explained. "Spit," Bonnie said. "Devin," she said. "My late boyfriend Devin?" Bonnie asked. "Yes," she responded. "Okay, I need something to eat and drink for this conversation," Stokeley ugly ass said as he got up and walked away.

"I can't stay here for long, because if they find out that I'm gone their first guess is that I'm here," Chelsea said. "I'm not letting you run away from this, they is not finna hurt you Chelsea. You are like a little sister to me and has always been, so if they try some dumb shit, I'm beating their asses plus the vros will help as well." I spoke. "Me too," Bonnie chimed in and smiled at her. "Y'all two got a thing don't y'all?" Chelsea asked and Bonnie nodded with a big smile on her face. "You guys are great for each other, whole time before all of this bullshit, I knew Bonnie was gone be that badass bitch for you Jah, but y'all met," Chelsea spoke. Wow Chelsea probably wished for me & Bonnie to happen.

Bonnie's POV

I looked at Chelsea and smiled, "I missed you and I got so much to tell you. Plus you need to talk to Bianca, we both do." I told her and she nodded and gave me a warm hug. "I missed you too Bon."

We pulled away from the hug and I took my phone out and texted Bianca telling her to come to Jahseh's house NOW! She's gonna think she did something wrong.

50 minutes later, Michael and Bianca finally showed up, we told Chelsea to go upstairs so Bianca wont see her when she walk in. "Whats the problem? What I do?" Bianca said. "Ok so I have good news, but you'll be so confused about it," I told her. "Spit it out," she spat. "Chelsea is alive," after I said that she started to laugh. "Bitch I'm serious, she's here right now, Julio bitch ass held her hostage for 2 whole years and faked her death." I explained. Bianca rolled her eyes, "I stopped having sex with Michael for this, Bonnie st..." Bianca automatically stopped talking once she saw Chelsea walk down the stairs. "Cheesy?" She spoke lowly, thats a nickname Bianca gave Chelsea, because the bitch got a cheese fetish.

I saw a tear roll down Bianca's face, I immediately got up and gave her hug as Chelsea did the same. "Omg, I thought you were lying to me Bonnie," she sobbed. We un hugged each other and sat on the couch, Michael still looked speechless, his mouth open and shit, Bianca closed it for him.

"I need some details, a story and everything, Chelsea where the fuck were you?" Bianca asked. "Julio locked me in his basement, like Bonnie said, I was held hostage. But my mom, she really is gone, but everything else was a lie because of Julio. Surprisingly Devin is his brother and he thought I had responsibility for his death." She explained. "This is so much to take in, and you said Devin? Bonnie's past boyfriend Devin?" She spoke. "Yes," Chelsea responded.

"On blood, I'ma kill they asses, all them damn Jarvez bastards, Bianca you can handle the little sister," Michael spoke. "How did you escape?" Bianca asked. "Benz had secretly let me free, he told me to leave the state. But Jah told me to stay and he'll have him & the fam handle it, plus Bonnie." She explained. "I'm in too bitch, fuck that." Bianca spoke and we all nodded. "Don't worry, Chels, I just bought a hotel room for you to stay in so you can be safe, its out of Broward," Jahseh spoke. "Thank you Jah," she said. "Anything for you sis, like I said from the beginning, I yo back. I got everybody back in this house and I put that on my mama." Jahseh said.

"Did you tell Kaden?" Bianca asked me. "No," I gave Chelsea my phone, "how about you call her," I suggested. "Ok," she said as she grabbed the phone and walked to the kitchen.

"Heyy, lets lighten this mood up a little bit, how about we go out some where to hangout," Stokeley suggested trying to change the subject, I don't blame him, this is a crazy ass situation we are in right now. "Thats sounds good, do you have any places in mind," Michael asked. "Yea, it'll be out of the city as well," he responded. "Ok then, well lets go," Jahseh said as he got up. Chelsea had walked back in with a small smile on her face. "So what happened?" I asked her. "She cried, but she was rambling really fast about how much she misses me and I told her that I missed her too," Chelsea replied and I nodded with a smile.

"Hey Bonnie, did you speak to your dad lately?" Jahseh asked. "Yea, I'm all good, he said that I'm acting different and maybe you're the cure to why I'm acting the I am acting now, because usually I would give my dad an attitude or be bland. But he likes this so called new me," I explained and he chuckled a little.

"Ok, come on lets go get ready," Jahseh said as I followed him up the stairs. "Is my bedroom still the same?" Chelsea asked. "Yea, no one touched it," Jahseh responded back from upstairs.