40🖤

Jahseh's POV

Me, Bonnie, Kacey, Chelsea and Michael were walking, talking and looking around. Chelsea was telling us all the good times she had down here before she was sent off to juvie. And they started to talk about the good times they had in juvie together. "I'm definitely never going to forget the time when Bianca's crazy ass got her head stuck in..." We turned around and looked at Bonnie, Kacey and Chelsea started screaming and crying I ran over to Bonnie and she fell to the ground and blood was coming from her hair.

Michael pulled out his gun and started shooting anything in frustration, "NO!"  I shouted in anger. Tears started to stream down my face, I looked down at Bonnie and she was life less, she stopped breathing, I closed her eyes and laid her on the ground. I got up from the ground and pulled out my gun and took Bonnie's katana with me.

It was chaos everywhere, it was war. Our people were out fighting and I spotted Antonio, I pointed both guns his direction and started shooting non stop. He was shooting at me too and I finally got him, his gun dropped out of his hand, I noticed Paisley ran over towards him. "NOO!!! Antonio," I over heard her scream. I walked closer to her and pointed the gun at her. She dropped the gun crying putting her hands up in defense. As soon as I lowered my gun, someone shot me twice.

I started choking on my blood as it was coming up out of my mouth, I dropped both guns and collapsed on the ground. I looked up at who shot me & it was Shianne's flip flopping ass, they definitely gonna come for her ass.

I was having a hard time breathing and I saw Stokeley running my direction, Kacey immediately shot Shianne, the bullet went through her head and she fell to the ground next to me. "Oh my fucking god vro, you're gonna be good. Just stay with me," Stokeley said as he quickly sat next to me and tried to help me, but I was starting to get weaker.

"I'm sorry vro.. if you make it.. please take care of my family," I tried to speak. "I promise vro," he said as he was trying to hold in the tears. I held tight onto his hand as he did the same, my grip loosened.

Omniscient

"Jah," Stokeley called out as he started shaking Jahseh. "FUCK MAN!" He yelled, Kaden ran by and gave Stokeley a hug. "We gotta go, the cops are coming, and I'm not trying to get locked away again," Kaden said. "Wheres Bonnie?" Kaden asked.

Stokeley looked at her with his red puffy eyes and shook his head. Kaden broke out crying and buried her head in his chest. Stokeley got up and picked up Kaden. "Yo Stoke where's Jah man?" Craig asked. "He's gone, Bonnie is too." Stokeley told him. "We gotta go," Chelsea said as she got in the van. "I tried to get Michael to come along with us but he's going nuts out there, they done killed Bianca, Bonnie, Kendall.." "WHAT!" Kaden shouted. "I'm sorry Kaden," Chelsea said as she gave her a hug. Kaden was torn. "Where's Nicole?" Kaden asked. "She's sitting next to Kendall right now," Chelsea answered.

"Hey what happened to your people man?" Stokeley asked Chelsea. "They didn't make it same for Benz," she responded. "Damn," Craig said. "I'm gonna start the van up, we'll sit right here and wait on you two to come back, go look for your sister Kaden," Craig told them as Kaden and Chelsea hopped out of the van and went to go find Nicole.

Kaden's POV

We finally found Nicole and the sirens started to get closer, people were everywhere, running around screaming, fighting, or dead.

I ran up to Nicole and I saw my twin brother wrapped in her arms, he was still breathing a little bit, but I already know that he was on his way. Seeing him like this hurts so much, and I can feel his pain.

I squatted down in front of him and he slowly reached his hand towards mines and held onto mines. "I love you sis," he spoke. "I love you too," I cried. "Go.. go.. I can't make it. I will always look after you both," he tried to say as he smiled. "I love you so much Kendall," Nicole cried as she continued to rock back in forth holding him in her arms. "I.. love.. you..too.." he slowly said as he became lifeless. Me and Nicole broke out crying really bad. Chelsea was trying to make sure we hurry and get up so we can run to the van.

We made it to the van, got in and Craig drove off. I sat next to Stokeley and cried in his chest as he comforted me and Nicole. I looked over at Chelsea and her eyes were blood shot red, she was holding onto Bonnie's katana as Michael's arms were wrapped around Chelsea comforting her while he was holding onto Bianca's handmade gun.

It was a tragic day, but we all knew what we were getting ourselves into. We lost Bonnie, Jahseh, Bianca, Kendall, Big Steven, Ming, Benz, and all of Chelsea's friends. All we have left of us is Stokeley, Me, Nicole, Chelsea, Craig, Kacey & Michael.

"Where do we go now?" Kacey asked. "We're heading west, Jahseh & Bonnie planned to go west after this so I'm doing this for them," Craig responded.

Bonnie's POV

I opened my eyes, sat up and looked around the room I was in. What the fuck. "Oh my... DOCTORS SHE'S AWAKE! SHE'S AWAKE."

I laid back down in confusion and rubbed my head. A few doctors rushed in and came my way, "Bonnie Santiago, how are you feeling?" The doctor asked me. "Uh confused," I sat up again and I looked at the person who was yelling and it was my mom, "where am I and what's going on?" I asked. "Bonnie you're still in juvie, ever since we locked you in that room, you had put yourself in a coma." The doctor explained. "You were in a coma for 5 months," he added, my eyes grew in shock.

So that means that I never left to Florida and met Jahseh. I can't believe that it was all a big dream.

____________

Thank you for reading & enjoying this book, I'll be updating the 2nd book really soon ❤️

I Finally updated the cast for ~BONNIE ~ 𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓣𝔀𝓸

ALSO...

✨𝙱𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜:

Only one year

•Record Love

•Stripper in Love

It Boy