32❤️

5 hours later

We finally made it to Orlando where the others were. I was looking for Bianca so she can help me with my hair. "Hey B, wanna help me dye this shit?" I asked. "Bitch you ain't gotta ask," she said and we both laughed. As soon as I was following her to the bathroom I noticed Kaden in bed with Stokeley, they look hella cozy, plus... I slightly rolled my eyes when I noticed Shianne trying to flirt with Benz, she better watch her back now that I'm here.

"So are we making another bank trip?" Chelsea asked as she was watching us. "Um yea, but we can do it tomorrow before we leave, I'm tryna go to Disneyland today. But what you need to do is get Bianca so called bestfriend away from yo mans." I responded. Chelsea eyes lit up, she immediately walked out of the bathroom we stopped what we were doing and watched her. Shianne was still talking to Benz and Chelsea walked in the middle of they conversation and sat on Benz lap. We started chuckling and went back to my hair.

"stop calling her my best friend, I might I have to drop that bitch, because first of all, y'all already know that I'm about y'all first, I'll go off for y'all," Bianca said as she was putting the dye in my head. "Mmhm," I hummed. "I'm serious Bon, us four went through hell and back for each other at that damn Detention center," she said.

"I hear you B damn," I laughed at her sensitive ass. "So how y'all get Stokeley and Kaden to finally happen?" I asked. "Girl it wasn't even that hard, the bitch walked up to him kissed him and just sat on his lap. All of this happened yesterday so they ended up sleeping together." Bianca explained.

2 hours later

We had all our shit packed for the next run. Our first stop is Disney World then we heading to the bank and leaving Florida without stopping. Back on the road headed for Orlando where Walt Disney is then whatever bank that is closest to Disney.

Meanwhile at Walt Disney

"You having fun babe?" Jahseh joked, knowing I had my head in his shoulder the whole ride. We were at the top of the Ferris Wheel and it stopped. "It'll be more fun when I'm on ground," I spoke. Jahseh begged me to get on with him, he thought it'll be romantic, but not romantic enough if a bitch scared of heights.

"Babe, you'll be fine, because I am here. I am your protector." He told me and I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back and kissed me on the forehead. Fuck that shit I kissed his ass on the lips since he wanna be romantic, got me on this big ass Ferris Wheel. It started moving now and we continued to make out because that kept my scared ass calm.

"I bet they fucked," I heard Bianca joked. We stopped and looked at they bum asses just standing there watching us. I rolled my eyes and got off of the ride with Jahseh following behind. We were walking side by side with his arm around my shoulder. We walked in one of the workshops and got stopped by some fans of Jah, Craig, Ming, Steven, Michael and Stoke. Some of  us separated from that crowd to look around, none of us wants to be seen on social media, even though it may happen one day.

Well damn, I'm always seen on Social Media with my crazy ass. My mom be tired of seeing my problems on her Amber Alerts. The bitch be knowing its me, I don't know how, but whatever. I looked at the guys to check on them and I noticed some of the females was around our age still standing there flirting and them niggas look nervous as hell. If these lil bitches don't back the fuck up off my man. I walked over to Bianca and Kaden, they asses was looking at the same shit I was looking at. B was trying to keep her cool. But me and Kaden, we gone make a scene.