There's a Purpose

"God has a purpose in the problems you're going through." This was the introduction of that Pastor when he preached His message. This has etched in my heart as a striking reminder that God never leaves His children. He is just there, faithfully watching His children, in silence, and waits for the time that He has to grab each one of them back to His arms.

There are times that it seems that the world is against us, that there is nothing going right. Isn't it? In life, not all the time we experience its comfort, sometimes, devastating things happen. The Pastor used John 11 as His scripture reference to emphasize that every pain has a purpose, that every trial is a test of faith, and that every sorrow strengthens the heart of every believer of Jesus. In this passage of Scripture, Lazarus, whom Jesus loved had dies because of illness. Jesus came late because he abode two days on the place where He stayed at. Nonetheless, He already declared that it had happened to Lazarus so that God might be glorified. By the time Jesus arrived in Bethany, Martha, Lazarus' sister, immediately ran and met Jesus. Have you experienced running to Jesus? It's because He only has the answers and is the answer!

Furthermore, Martha told Jesus that if He just arrived there earlier, his brother wouldn't have died. Yet, Martha Rest in His promises. Have you claimed God's promises today? Maybe the reason why we cannot overcome our problems is because we arw forgetting what the Lord Jesus has already done for us. Our victory is already sure! Mary, the sister of Martha and Lazarus, just stayed in Her place. And when Jesus called her, she immediately responded to the call. Are you still listening to the still small voice in you?

We immediately point our hands to God and blame Him when bad things happen, but, have you thanked Him for all the good that He has done? Have you praised Him in trouble times and better times?

Because every pain, every trial, and every circumstance has a purpose that is beneficial for us.

I leave you this verse:
Proverbs 3:5-6 (KJV)
"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."