Christ-mas is not X-mas

I have been wanting to write about Christmas, since the season is timely. I often observed that people now write Christmas as x-mas (omitting Christ in the greeting, which supposedly the highlight of the celebration), and it has been accepted. It saddens me to the fact that Christ should have been the main point in this celebration. Yes, true, Jesus' birth gave hope to all people for a Savior has been born to save all people. Yet, we have neglected the fact that Jesus' death on the cross is more important, as at that time, it was all finished, and the sin of mankind has been paid.

People should celebrate more on Jesus' death as redemption, than thinking of Jesus as still a baby. Moreover, I don't argue the fact that this event is also relevant, since Mary and Joseph, have experienced trauma as the baby Jesus was sought to be killed. Imagine at that time that they needed to hide from those people. What I want to emphasize is that we should not omit Christ in Christmas, as well as in our lives as we celebrate. It is because we tend to forget that the celebration is all about Jesus, and not about us.

On the other hand, many of us don't even know that Chrismas is a paganistic ritual in the olden times, and Santa Claus is satan, deceiving people. This Santa claus symbol hinders people to glorify and to thank Jesus, instead. So, we Christians, must be careful about this thing.  Nobody knows when Jesus wss horn, and it was not even stated in the Bible. I advise you all to know the facts, and trace the origin for you to see and know it yourself.

Again, I just want to emphasize in this writing that Christ must not be omitted in Chritsmas, and He must be our main focused in this celebration.

I leave to you to you all these verses:

Birth:
Matthew 1:23 KJV Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Matthew 2:1-2 KJV Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,  Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.

(The latter verse even emphasizes that THREE WISE MEN CAME, NOT THREE KINGS, AND THERE WAS NO NAME MENTIONED)

Death

John 19:30 KJV When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

TETELESTAI! TO GOD BE THE GLORY.