Chapter 6

I turned to see...Angie. My bully from the orphanage.

I quickly turned away and ran to Kian and Connor, because i was really close with them already. I told Kian before she could catch up. "Um, everyone, i uh, think we should go. Well, me, Kian and Arianna. She's feeling sick. You guys can stay." Connor said, and then we walked off to his car. "Thanks" i said, before climbing in the backseat.

We made it back to the o2l house and ordered pizza, played games, filmed videos and ate candy, because my dads were out shopping/having dinner. We even set up my own youtube channel, because my dads said it was fine.

Now it was time to film my video. My user was AriannaSO, for Arianna Sivan Oakley, my name.

"Hello everyone, it's Arianna and this is my first video! Today i am here with," "Connor Franta!" "and Kian Lawley...Booshka." They said. We did the "Innuendo Bingo" challenge. It was fun.

After that i changed into extra clothes i brought and we had a nerf gun war. I won, of course.

Tyler picked me up at about 11:00, because troye was at home on tumblr i guess. Haha.

"Thanks for watching her!" Tyler said, and we took off in the car.

We got home at about 11:30. I quickly ran up the stairs. I changed and brushed my teeth and hair, before drifting off into a peaceful sleep.